REPORT: AOC Fundraising Off Koch Brothers Pledge to Support Democrats
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) is taking aim at the Koch brothers for their decision to get involved in Democrat primaries in a new fundraising campaign.
In a series of Facebook ads launched Friday, Ocasio-Cortez castigated the billionare duo for trying to subvert the Democrat Party to back their libertarian agenda.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The Koch Brothers–the dark money backbone of the Republican Party–have decided to diversify their political portfolio beyond the GOP,” one ad reads. “Charles and David Koch think they can buy the Democratic Party as easily as they bought the Republican Party.”
AOC then goes into “But, thanks to small-dollar donors and vocal, grassroots supporters like you, we know that their bank accounts won’t stop our movement,” it continues. “Can you chip in $5 to fuel our small-dollar donor movement and stand up against the Koch Brothers?”
Other ads accuse the Kochs of trying to protect Democrat incumbents from primaries “because they know we are closer than ever to passing Medicare for All, the Green New Deal, and higher taxes on the rich.”
AOC then goes into a long rant about how small donors are needed to “chip in $5” to fuel a movement agains the Koch Brothers. Each of the ads link to a donation page where supporters can dish over money to AOC.
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Obama ‘spreading lie’ about school gun violence
- EXCLUSIVE — TEAM DML: New merchandise available now
- REPORT: Michelle Obama on Presidency: ‘If a Black Guy Can Do It, Anybody Can’
- REPORT: Obama’s Pro-Iran Echo Chamber Finds New Ally in Republican Senator
- REPORT: ‘Bachelor’ star pleads guilty to reduced charge in fatal accident
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Judge’s Description of Epstein in 33-Page Opinion is Stunning
- BREAKING: Teen found wandering in Kentucky says he’s the boy who vanished almost 8 years ago
- One NFL team makes up half of the players still protesting, kneeling
- BREAKING: Iran ‘seizes British-flagged oil tanker’