REPORT: AOC gets a children’s book
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A feminist writer has written a children’s book on Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
The ABCs of AOC: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez from A to Z is set to be released Oct. 1. It was written by Jamia Wilson and illustrated by Krystal Quiles.
The article goes on to state the following:
“From Advocate to Feminist, Latinx to Queens, Science to Zeal, and everything in between, The ABCs of AOC is the ideal inspirational conversation starter for young people interested in government and activism,” the publisher, Little, Brown Books for Young Readers, said in a statement.
The book’s Amazon description reads:
The ABCs of AOC is an inspiring, educational, and giftable book about the representative taking Congress–and the media–by storm.
From Advocate to Feminist, Grassroots to Queens, and Revolutionary to Zeal, The ABCs of AOCintroduces readers to values, places, and issues that relate to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s life and platform. A clear and engaging explanation of each term is paired with a stunning, contemporary illustration that will delight readers. This is an alphabet book like no other!
The book closes with a wealth of information expanding on the A-Z of concepts introduced, for readers ready to learn more about the revolutionary congresswoman and the US government. Packed with vibrant art and fascinating facts, this tome is perfect for Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez admirers, and readers of Notorious RBG, I Dissent!, and Rad American Women A-Z!
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Justice Dept unseals 11-count indictment linked to Russian bribery, Uranium One
- POLL: Will Trump’s decision to abandon the Kurds in Syria hurt his chances for reelection?
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- BREAKING: Key Cabinet Member Tells Trump He Will Resign After Ukraine Controversy
- REPORT: Jim Acosta fires off tweets aimed at Trump’s presidential address
- PHOTO: Stormy Daniels announces Playboy photo shoot
- CLAIM: Secret Document Reveals China Covertly Offering Missiles and Aid to N. Korea
- REPORT: ICE identifies hundreds of migrants lying about their family status
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?