REPORT: AOC makes shocking statement about Mitch McConnell
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is “complicit in advancing racism” by not condemning President Trump for recent tweets directed her way.
“You tell American citizens to ‘go back’ to their country, especially when we are sworn citizens and duly elected by fellow American citizens of the United States. That has everything to do with race because they have targeted four congresswomen of color who are American citizens with a classic line of white supremacy,” the New York Democrat said Tuesday. “Frankly, the majority leader is complicit in advancing racism in America if he doesn’t even have the backbone to speak out against the most basic, basic line.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“The president is not a racist,” the Kentucky Republican [McConnell] said [Tuesday]. “It’s about time we lowered the temperature all across the board,” McConnell added “All of us ought to contribute to a better level of discourse.”
Watch Ocasio-Cortez’s comments and McConnell’s comments in the videos below.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Ivanka ripped by liberal TV host for protecting her father (video)
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano Makes Shocking Statements While Confessing Back-to-Back Abortions
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- BREAKING: Former WH spokesman Sean Spicer makes HUGE announcement on Good Morning America [VIDEO]
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez hits back at Jamie Dimon after Green New Deal criticism