REPORT: AOC makes shocking statement about Mitch McConnell
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is “complicit in advancing racism” by not condemning President Trump for recent tweets directed her way.
“You tell American citizens to ‘go back’ to their country, especially when we are sworn citizens and duly elected by fellow American citizens of the United States. That has everything to do with race because they have targeted four congresswomen of color who are American citizens with a classic line of white supremacy,” the New York Democrat said Tuesday. “Frankly, the majority leader is complicit in advancing racism in America if he doesn’t even have the backbone to speak out against the most basic, basic line.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“The president is not a racist,” the Kentucky Republican [McConnell] said [Tuesday]. “It’s about time we lowered the temperature all across the board,” McConnell added “All of us ought to contribute to a better level of discourse.”
Watch Ocasio-Cortez’s comments and McConnell’s comments in the videos below.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott