REPORT: AOC won’t say if she will adhere to her own $80,000 office salary cap
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is refusing to say whether she will subject her own $174,000 congressional salary to the $80,000 cap she has set for her staff.
Numerous attempts were made by the Washington Examiner to obtain comment from the New York congresswoman’s office about whether she would adhere to the cap, which she says she instituted to be able to pay her lower paid employees a proper “living wage” of $52,000.
The article goes on to state the following:
But her office declined to respond, and it does not appear Ocasio-Cortez herself has publicly offered to limit her earnings, even if only by donating to charity the difference between her congressional pay and her office limit.
If she doesn’t, she will continue to collect more than twice as much as any of her staffers.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW to read more of this report by the Washington Examiner.
Rep. @AOC has capped her staff’s salary at $80,000/year.
But she’s refused to reveal whether the same cap affects her $174,000 /year salary.
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) March 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News invites you to help us fight back against the socialism agenda being pushed by radical Democrats. PLEASE CLICK HERE to learn how you can send a powerful message that SOCIALISM is NOT ACCEPTABLE in America, with a beautiful, patriotic, just-released BUMPER STICKER! Hurry! Supplies are limited!
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- TRUMP TWEET: Presidential Harassment
- BREAKING: Barr reveals timeline to release redacted Mueller report
- Submit News
- Mexico helicopter crash kills more than a dozen day after earthquake (pictures)
- DML TV
- BREAKING: President Trump is removing US Secret Service director
- VIDEO: State of the Union attendees sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to survivor of Holocaust, 2018 synagogue shooting
- REPORT: Pelosi announces next move on Mueller report: ‘Congress will not be silent’
- BREAKING: US intelligence accuses China of using student spies to steal secrets
- REPORT: Activist Actress: “I do not have equal rights… because I have a vagina”