REPORT: Arizona Senate race takes surprising turn
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Rep. Martha McSally (R-Ariz.) has taken a narrow lead over Rep. Kyrsten Sinema (D-Ariz.) in the Senate race to replace retiring Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) according to a new ABC15/OH Predictive Insights poll released Wednesday.
It is McSally’s first lead in the poll that comes just weeks before the midterm election.
The article goes on to state the following:
The poll shows McSally overtaking Sinema with 49 percent of the likely vote compared to Sinema’s 46 percent, a difference that falls within the margin of error. Sinema had led by six points in the poll earlier this year.
Both candidates enjoy net positive favorability ratings by similar margins. McSally has a 49-39 favorable/unfavorable rating and Sinema has a 47-38 favorable/unfavorable rating.
However, McSally, whose approval rating has been tied to that of President Trump in past polls, is buoyed by improved numbers for the president in Arizona.
— Political Polls (@Politics_Polls) September 12, 2018
New poll finds GOP candidate Martha McSally has taken a 3-point lead over bisexual candidate Kyrsten Sinema in the Arizona Senate race. pic.twitter.com/WfhOkXOtUr
— Chris Johnson (@chrisjohnson82) September 12, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
— The Hill (@thehill) September 12, 2018
— Josh Kraushaar (@HotlineJosh) September 12, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should Kavanagh be confirmed to the Supreme Court?
- REPORT: Hundreds of teen gangsters go on terrorizing rampage, police close amusement park
- REPORT: Kavanaugh classmates rescind names from statement rejecting second accuser’s allegation
- BREAKING: Senate panel schedules vote for Kavanaugh
- REPORT: Kavanaugh accuser’s lawyer sends letter with new complaint about hearing
- BREAKING: Was Avenatti ‘duped’ by bombshell Kavanaugh claims?
- REPORT: 23-year old pageant winner dramatically STRIPPED of her crown for ‘lie’ (video/pictures)
- REPORT: Kavanaugh’s Yearbook Page Is ‘Horrible, Hurtful’ to Woman It Named
- VIDEO: UN audience laughs when Trump remarks on achievements
- BREAKING: Senators told to expect to be in town this weekend: See why