REPORT: Arizona Senate race too close to call
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CBSNEWS.COM:
Arizona’s tight Senate race likely will not be called until later this week, since there are over 1 million outstanding early voting ballots that still must be counted, CBS News’ Fin Gomez reports. As of early Wednesday, McSally had a lead of about 13,000 votes with 63 percent of the precincts reporting.
No matter who wins, Arizona will have its first female senator in history.
The article goes on to state the following:
The candidates courted swing voters as they vied to replace Republican senator and frequent Trump critic Jeff Flake. Flake has said his brand of Republicanism simply isn’t viable anymore in today’s polarized political climate.
To get more information about this article, please visit CBSNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CBSNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mark Meadows: US ambassadors conspired with DOJ to take down Trump
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- BREAKING: Supreme Court hands Trump administration a victory in immigration battle
- VIDEO: Donald Trump’s feud with McCain family escalates: ‘I was never a fan of John McCain and I never will be’
- REPORT: Facebook blocks Trump’s social media chief: ‘Why are you silencing me?’
- BREAKING: Family releases surprising cause of death for Obama’s top economic adviser
- Trump Tweets videos from Hannity, Levin and Carlson
- REPORT: Member Of Left-Wing Group Makes Anti-Semitic Joke While Teaching House Democrats About Anti-Semitism
- CLAIM: Trump Lied About Assets, Worth to Get Deutsche Bank Loans
- REPORT: Roy Blunt kicked from GOP event over border wall emergency vote