REPORT: Arizona Senate race too close to call
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CBSNEWS.COM:
Arizona’s tight Senate race likely will not be called until later this week, since there are over 1 million outstanding early voting ballots that still must be counted, CBS News’ Fin Gomez reports. As of early Wednesday, McSally had a lead of about 13,000 votes with 63 percent of the precincts reporting.
No matter who wins, Arizona will have its first female senator in history.
The article goes on to state the following:
The candidates courted swing voters as they vied to replace Republican senator and frequent Trump critic Jeff Flake. Flake has said his brand of Republicanism simply isn’t viable anymore in today’s polarized political climate.
To get more information about this article, please visit CBSNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CBSNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Trump announces his nominee to replace Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Judges issue rulings affecting heated Georgia governor race
- REPORT: Singer Pink’s husband publishes fierce warning to California wildfire looters
- VIDEO: More details released on Monica Lewinsky’s upcoming tell-all on Clinton affair
- REPORT: Miley Cyrus releases statement after home burns down in California wildfire
- EXCLUSIVE: Snipes explains ballot box left in rental car that shut down airport (VIDEOS, PHOTOS)
- TRUMP TWEET: Why he missed cemetery event in France
- REPORT: Miley Cyrus’ fiancé Liam Hemsworth shares photo of fire ravaged home
- POLL: Do you trust the U.S. election system?
- REPORT: FDA recalls another blood pressure drug for possible cancer risk