REPORT: Arizona Senate race too close to call
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CBSNEWS.COM:
Arizona’s tight Senate race likely will not be called until later this week, since there are over 1 million outstanding early voting ballots that still must be counted, CBS News’ Fin Gomez reports. As of early Wednesday, McSally had a lead of about 13,000 votes with 63 percent of the precincts reporting.
No matter who wins, Arizona will have its first female senator in history.
The article goes on to state the following:
The candidates courted swing voters as they vied to replace Republican senator and frequent Trump critic Jeff Flake. Flake has said his brand of Republicanism simply isn’t viable anymore in today’s polarized political climate.
To get more information about this article, please visit CBSNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CBSNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Burger King mocks President Trump over misspelled tweet
- BREAKING: Democratic National Committee deals major blow to Women’s March
- VIDEO: Brute arrested for punching 11-year-old girl in the face
- VIDEO: ‘I Don’t Need The Title’: Trump’s AG nominee slaps down Dem senator’s push for him to recuse himself
- BREAKING: Latest funding bill to reopen the government FAILS in House, fewer Republicans support it
- OpEd: Could Nancy Pelosi be the next president of the United States?
- REPORT: Bus carrying people from Mexico to Chicago stops in small Okla. town amid ‘health concerns’
- REPORT: Sarah Sanders Birthday Tweet Delivers Backhanded Blow To NBC
- REPORT: Sen. Rubio’s office issues statement on photo of Rep. Tlaib with pro-Hezbollah activist
- CNN analyst calls out conservative radio host for being white privileged, but…