REPORT: Arnold Schwarzenegger says he ‘could’ vote for this person in 2020
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Actor and former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger said Monday that “I could” vote for Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass. in the 2020 presidential election.
“I would just have to see what her program is, what her vision is for the future of America because I think the most important thing is we keep America number one,” Schwarzenegger told “The Howard Stern Show,” according to The Hill.
The article goes on to state the following:
When asked whether he would support President Trump’s re-election in 2020, Schwarzenegger laughed and said: “I doubt it.”
“I will find out what is happening on the Democratic side because I mean there’s a lot of weird stuff going on there,” Schwarzenegger added.
In the video below, Schwarzenegger talks about being a Republican.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Democrat calls for investigation into Elaine Chao after Mitch McConnell campaign boasts Kentucky ties
- REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
- Human waste map reveals major city is largest ‘s***hole’ in America
- REPORT: CNN responds to ‘rumor’ Trump tweeted about network’s Jeff Zucker
- HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
- VIDEO: ‘Cooper, Your Bias is Showing’: Debate Moderator Slammed For Biden Question
- Soros, Pelosi to speak at 3-day ‘Resistance’ conference
- REPORT: ‘Saturday Night Live’ sees big change in ratings
- BREAKING: Manafort partner describes funneling millions through Cyprus accounts
- VIDEO: State poll shows this Dem on top – and she’s not in the race