REPORT: Arnold Schwarzenegger says he ‘could’ vote for this person in 2020
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Actor and former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger said Monday that “I could” vote for Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass. in the 2020 presidential election.
“I would just have to see what her program is, what her vision is for the future of America because I think the most important thing is we keep America number one,” Schwarzenegger told “The Howard Stern Show,” according to The Hill.
The article goes on to state the following:
When asked whether he would support President Trump’s re-election in 2020, Schwarzenegger laughed and said: “I doubt it.”
“I will find out what is happening on the Democratic side because I mean there’s a lot of weird stuff going on there,” Schwarzenegger added.
In the video below, Schwarzenegger talks about being a Republican.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: Prison officials reveal ‘fear’ of Weinstein incarceration: ‘He may try to …”
- UPDATE: Identity, details emerge on MillerCoors employee who shot dead five colleagues
- VIDEO: Joe Biden tells a WHOPPER on gun violence… and no one called him on it
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar tweets: ‘This is what America looks like’ [PHOTOS]
- REPORT: Authorities trying to locate hundreds of cruise ship passengers after American traveler tested positive for coronavirus
- REPORT: Clint Eastwood breaks his silence, makes surprising endorsement for 2020 presidential candidate
- REPORT: Coca-Cola reveals how coronavirus is about to make major impact on their product
- REPORT: House Republican rips witness over gun control law claim