REPORT: Associated Press accused of becoming ‘Fake News Factory’ with immigration ‘lies’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
The far-left Associated Press has published two wildly misleading articles over the last two weeks in order to level false accusations against the Trump administration regarding immigration policy.
Last week, in a widely circulated story, the AP reported, “U.S. Army reservists and recruits who enlisted in the military with a promised path to citizenship are being abruptly discharged” by the Trump administration.
The article goes on to state the following:
The fake news in this report is the sensationalizing of a longstanding policy in the military that pre-dates Trump. By reporting old news as breaking news, by reporting the continuation of policies practiced by the Obama administration as new Trump policies, the AP obviously hopes to mislead readers into believing Trump is targeting American military personnel simply because they are immigrants.
Breitbart reports further:
To begin with, the AP’s false report uses the word “discharged” to make it sound as though active-duty members of the military are being kicked out by a racist president who despises immigrants (even though he is married to one).
The truth is that these recruits were turned away only after they failed a standard background check, and they were never formally enlisted.
Two weeks ago, this very same AP dropped another fake news bombshell titled, “Governor orders probe of abuse claims by immigrant children.”
The story does indeed document this alleged abuse and also does everything it can to attack President Trump for the abuse…
There is just one problem…
All of this alleged abuse occurred BEFORE Trump became president. All of this alleged abuse happened on Obama’s watch, in 2015 and 2016; and the AP story goes out of its way to never make that clear.
To weigh in on this information provided by BREITBART.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Trump makes unannounced visit to Arlington National Cemetery during laying of wreaths
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama lashes out at Republicans over ruling against his ‘Obamacare’ program’, urges more people to enroll
- REPORT: Documents reveal urgent actions taken by Obama State Department on ‘Russiagate’ just prior to Trump inauguration
- VIDEO: Father of Guatemalan girl who died in US custody speaks out
- VIDEO: Walmart employee goes rogue, uses intercom to announce he’s quitting: ‘Nobody should work here – ever!’
- REPORT: John McCain’s family turns on Martha McSally
- BREAKING: FBI Releases Key Steele Dossier Document
- REPORT: Bombshell report contradicts Kamala Harris’s claim denying knowledge of misconduct allegations against aide
- Trump Tweet: Outrage over new discovery on texts between Strzok and Page
- VIDEO: Ginsburg responds to question about her health and her ribs