REPORT: At least six dead as Taliban insurgents launch attacks across Afghanistan
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
Taliban insurgents began their annual spring fighting season with a series of deadly attacks across Afghanistan.
At least six people were killed and more than 50 others wounded in a Saturday attack on the northern city of Kunduz, said the head of the provincial council there.
The article goes on to state the following:
Mohammad Yusouf Ayubi added that hundreds of people fled their homes as the sound of gunfire and explosions echoed from the city’s outskirts.
— New York Post (@nypost) April 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- Trump administration proposes cuts to e-verify 2020
- VIDEO: Tucker On Democrats’ Reactions To Trump Sanctuary Idea: ‘It Sounds A Little … Racist!’
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters meets her match, debates woman on the street
- UPDATE: Joe Biden doesn’t recall alleged kissing incident from 2014
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)