REPORT: Avenatti taunts Trump Jr. over Anthony Weiner insult
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Michael Avenatti taunted Donald Trump Jr. over Twitter on Tuesday, saying the president’s son will soon “be indicted” on federal charges.
Avenetti made the crack after Trump Jr. joked over Twitter that former Rep. Anthony Weiner could join a presidential ticket with Avenatti. The former congressman is expected to soon be released from federal prison.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Who else is excited about Avenatti/Weiner 2020?” Trump Jr. tweeted.
Who else is excited about Avanetti/Weiner 2020?!?
It’s gonna be Carlos Dangerous. https://t.co/yLWO1D2rwx
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) October 8, 2018
Bif: If I were you, the last thing I would be doing is referencing other people getting out of federal prison. Because after you are indicted, you will likely be passing them on your way in. BTW, they don’t have silver spoons or gold toilets in the joint. Buckle up Buttercup. https://t.co/jnDq4weHZh
— Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti) October 9, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march