REPORT: Baboons used for ‘chronic and infectious disease’ research escape facility (VIDEO)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by APNEWS.COM:
SAN ANTONIO (AP) — Four baboons are back in an enclosure after escaping briefly from a San Antonio medical research center.
Officials at the Southwest National Primate Research Center, which is part of the Texas Biomedical Research Institute, say three of the baboons were captured within about 30 minutes Saturday after they managed to get out of their enclosure and beyond a perimeter fence. A fourth animal also was accounted for later.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
The center has about 2,900 nonhuman primates — 1,100 of them baboons — used in research on chronic and infectious diseases.
— Hyper Observer (@HyperObserver) April 15, 2018
— WHIO-TV (@whiotv) April 15, 2018
JUST IN: #kens5eyewitness viewer Jannell Bouton sent us this photo of a baboon that escaped from an enclosure on Saturday afternoon. Texas Biomedical Research Institute confirms that 4 baboons, which are used for chronic disease research, did escape but are all now accounted for pic.twitter.com/nWXqCm1jQv
— Ashley Speller (@AshleyKENS5) April 15, 2018
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting APNEWS.COM.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- UPDATE: Judge rules Trump administration justified in ending Obama-era immigration program
- REPORT: Corsi slaps Mueller with $350M lawsuit
- EXCLUSIVE: Chelsea Clinton rips into magazine staffer for making joke about Barron Trump
- REPORT: Company announces moving production out of China over tariff concerns
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh sides with liberal judges to turn away Planned Parenthood defunding cases
- VIDEO: Chris Christie comments on Trump’s legal jeopardy
- OpEd: Cohen’s pleas concocted by prosecutors to snare Trump
- REPORT: YouTube terminates conservative activist’s channel
- VIDEO: Ocasio-Cortez surprises Queens synagogue with family history
- REPORT: Actress declares ‘We should be afraid’ of Trump