REPORT: Barack Obama’s childhood home hits the market
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXBUSINESS.COM:
A single-family dwelling in Honolulu reportedly hit the housing market to the tune of $2.2 million but because of its previous resident, it may be priceless to some.
The modest three-bed, two-bath home built-in 1947, in the Manoa neighborhood was where former President Barack Obama resided during a portion of his childhood before being projected to a political career where he would later make history as the first African American commander-in-chief of the free world.
The article goes on to state the following:
rom 1964 to 1967, Obama lived in the craftsman-style, 1,976 square foot home which was located roughly one block from The University of Hawai’i at Mānoa, a public research university where his mother studied, according to a property listing on Coldwell Banker.
“Barack Obama’s Childhood Home in Honolulu Sails Onto the Market for $2.2M” – SFGate
— SFGate (@SFGate) February 12, 2020
“Barack Obama’s childhood home in Honolulu is on the market for $2.2 million. The former president resided in the Craftsman-style home in the Manoa neighborhood from 1964 to 1967.” – Chicago Tribune
Barack Obama’s childhood home in Honolulu is on the market for $2.2 million. The former president resided in the Craftsman-style home in the Manoa neighborhood from 1964 to 1967. https://t.co/S5iGCxacRA
— Chicago Tribune (@chicagotribune) February 13, 2020
“From 1964 to 1967, former President Barack Obama resided in this Craftsman-style, 1,976-square-foot home in Honolulu’s Manoa neighborhood.” – Laredo Morning Times.
From 1964 to 1967, former President Barack Obama resided in this Craftsman-style, 1,976-square-foot home in Honolulu’s Manoa neighborhood. https://t.co/4ONcbJ02PN
— Laredo Morning Times (@lmtnews) February 14, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXBUSINESS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Trump makes announcement on possible coronavirus quarantines in 3 states
- REPORT: Legendary country singer/songwriter in critical condition
- VIDEO: Dr. Fauci estimates when social distancing guidelines can be lifted
- REPORT: New York nurse shares chilling photo of coronavirus victims to show ‘the ghastly reality’
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- REPORT: Major retailer to close all stores in the US to limit coronavirus spread
- VIDEO: 1st person arrested for violating NY’s COVID-19 executive order
- VIDEO: Mnuchin says when checks from coronavirus bill will be coming
- REPORT: Chinese markets still selling bats and slaughtering dogs, cats, rabbits in gruesome market scene
- REPORT: White House Responds To Hillary Clinton Mocking First Lady Melania