REPORT: Bavarian town finally flushes last of employee mistake: a 12-year supply of toilet paper
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A Bavarian town that accidentally ordered a 12-year supply of toilet paper is officially wiped out.
The mayor of Fuchstal, a small German town of around 4,000 people near Munich, says “the last roll has now been used up.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The toilet roll tale started in 2006 when a council employee mistakenly ordered two massive truckloads of the paper product.
Although the town was able to turn away one truck, they had to take delivery on the other.
Trying to store the toilet paper was a challenge, according to Mayor Erwin Karg, who said he assembled a team to find places to stash it.
“In primary schools, the secondary school, with us in the town hall — toilet paper was hidden in the storage rooms everywhere,” he said.
— dailySTEM (@dailystem) March 13, 2019
Kuriose Geschichte aus der bayerischen Gemeinde Fuchstal😃 https://t.co/ci56ucVmUk
— Flechtwerk (@flechtwerk_web) March 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- DML Monday night, quick Walk & Talk May 20
- POLL: Should Don Lemon be fired for his racist statement against white men?
- REPORT: American ex-Taliban militant set to walk free
- REPORT: Twitter user who asked Warren for help with her love life says they spoke on the phone
- REPORT: Buttigieg appears on cover of gay magazine [PHOTO]
- REPORT: House Democrat shares text exchange with son about impeaching Trump
- BREAKING: Shooting leaves 5 schools on lockdown as cops hunt for killer on loose
- VIDEO: The twisted motive behind the alleged murder-for-hire plot that’s rocked the NYPD
- VIDEO: Dems use hearing to repeatedly quiz, stump Ben Carson on obscure acronyms
- REPORT: Former DOJ official “surprised” by one section of Mueller report