REPORT: Bavarian town finally flushes last of employee mistake: a 12-year supply of toilet paper
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A Bavarian town that accidentally ordered a 12-year supply of toilet paper is officially wiped out.
The mayor of Fuchstal, a small German town of around 4,000 people near Munich, says “the last roll has now been used up.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The toilet roll tale started in 2006 when a council employee mistakenly ordered two massive truckloads of the paper product.
Although the town was able to turn away one truck, they had to take delivery on the other.
Trying to store the toilet paper was a challenge, according to Mayor Erwin Karg, who said he assembled a team to find places to stash it.
“In primary schools, the secondary school, with us in the town hall — toilet paper was hidden in the storage rooms everywhere,” he said.
— dailySTEM (@dailystem) March 13, 2019
Kuriose Geschichte aus der bayerischen Gemeinde Fuchstal😃 https://t.co/ci56ucVmUk
— Flechtwerk (@flechtwerk_web) March 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds to conclusions on Mueller report with only three words, DML responds
- REPORT: Dr Dre says his daughter got into USC on her own despite $70m donation
- EXCLUSIVE: Eric Trump speaks out on Mueller report, sends message to CNN’s Acosta
- REPORT: Dem 2020 candidate says: Trump ‘Should Never Have Been Able to Come Within Cheating Distance of the Oval Office’
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano urges Hollywood to boycott Georgia over ‘heartbeat’ abortion bill
- Bette Midler goes into meltdown on Twitter, DML makes dig
- REPORT: Sen. Graham sends ominous tweet to Comey
- REPORT: Ivanka Trump quotes Abraham Lincoln in response to Mueller report findings
- BREAKING: Second Parkland shooting survivor commits suicide
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez lashes out against Trump and his supporters in Twitter rant