REPORT: Beloved holiday singer opens up about his son’s fight against liver cancer
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CBSNEWS.COM:
Chart-topping singer Michael Bublé talks about his son’s battle with liver cancer, in an interview with Tracy Smith for “CBS Sunday Morning,” to be broadcast December 16. Bublé took a two-year break from performing after learning in 2016 that his then-three-year-old son, Noah, had been diagnosed with cancer.
Bublé opened up to Smith about how he and his wife, Luisana Lopilato, put their careers on hold. He said there was “no choice” about the decision to stop performing at the time.
The article goes on to state the following:
“No family has that choice,” he said. “There is no choice. It was, take care of business – and there was never any conscious decision, ever. There was just, you know, come together as a family, put your head down, pray lots, and just survive.”
Bublé said his son responded well to months of treatment.
In the interview, Bublé also said what they went through cost his wife more than she ever could have imagined. “There was a great cost. You know, love isn’t free. Love is not free.”
To get more information about this article, please visit CBSNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- REPORT: New data reveals how much the military has spent on transgender care since 2016
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday