REPORT: Beloved holiday singer opens up about his son’s fight against liver cancer
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CBSNEWS.COM:
Chart-topping singer Michael Bublé talks about his son’s battle with liver cancer, in an interview with Tracy Smith for “CBS Sunday Morning,” to be broadcast December 16. Bublé took a two-year break from performing after learning in 2016 that his then-three-year-old son, Noah, had been diagnosed with cancer.
Bublé opened up to Smith about how he and his wife, Luisana Lopilato, put their careers on hold. He said there was “no choice” about the decision to stop performing at the time.
The article goes on to state the following:
“No family has that choice,” he said. “There is no choice. It was, take care of business – and there was never any conscious decision, ever. There was just, you know, come together as a family, put your head down, pray lots, and just survive.”
Bublé said his son responded well to months of treatment.
In the interview, Bublé also said what they went through cost his wife more than she ever could have imagined. “There was a great cost. You know, love isn’t free. Love is not free.”
To get more information about this article, please visit CBSNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CBSNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you approve of President Trump cancelling Pelosi’s foreign trip?
- Trump Tweets: Disputed BuzzFeed report and ‘a son that loves his dad’
- BREAKING: House Dems to offer additional funding for ‘border security’ to reopen government
- REPORT: Trump administration issues stricter rules on travel for lawmakers
- TRUMP TWEET: Makes first public statement on cancelled Pelosi trip
- REPORT: Federal raids underway throughout Indianapolis
- BREAKING: Supreme Court scraps arguments on Trump census appeal
- REPORT: Bush calls on Trump, Democrats to ‘put politics aside’ and end the shutdown (picture)
- EXCLUSIVE: DML rips into five Democrats on Twitter
- REPORT: Poll: Voters in red state view Pelosi more favorably than Trump