REPORT: Ben Carson hits back at Ilhan Omar after she knocks his performance during House hearing
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Ben Carson has fired back at Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., after the controversial freshman congresswoman criticized him after a hearing Tuesday.
Omar knocked the Housing and Urban Development (HUD) secretary over his conduct during an appearance before the House Financial Services Committee.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Not sure he was fully awake, maybe he meant to reclaim his time back to sleep,” she tweeted. She was playing off of Carson’s request for time during a testy exchange with Rep. Ayanna Pressley, D-Mass.
Carson, a renowned doctor and former director of pediatric neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Children’s Center, fired back in a tweet by touting his endurance during marathon surgeries.
“Since you brought it up… I know what it’s like to actually be sleepy, especially after 18-hour surgeries and operating on babies in the womb,” he wrote.
— CSPAN (@cspan) May 21, 2019
Since you brought it up… I know what it’s like to actually be sleepy, especially after 18-hour surgeries and operating on babies in the womb. I hope @IlhanMN knows I care about all people, even those she doesn’t recognize as having a right to life. https://t.co/BRl3ibSKM3
— Ben Carson (@SecretaryCarson) May 22, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Judge denies DACA student’s request to remain in the country
- REPORT: Deal on Trump border bill looks dim before break
- WARNING: Dramatic bodycam video documents ambush that killed rookie cop
- VIDEO: Trump explains why he talks about a third term
- BREAKING: Iran lawmakers chant ‘Death to America’ as U.S. called ‘terrorist’
- REPORT: Buckingham Palace calls pest control after Queen ‘horrified’ by rodents in royal kitchen
- VIDEO: ‘Police Haters’ Taunt Officers At Scene Of Shooting That Killed Female Cop