REPORT: Benghazi Survivor Drops HOT FIRE After Hillary Attacks Trump For Not ‘Defending’ US Ambassadors
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton attacked President Trump for not “defending a diplomat” who “has spent his career standing up for America” on Thursday.
Former U.S. Ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul — the diplomat in question — was among the group of American officials that Russia sought to question in connection with a fraudulent scheme to launder hundreds of millions of dollars out of Russia to help fund Hillary Clinton’s campaign.
The Trump administration has yet to disclose its position on the case. As Sarah Sanders told reporters on Wednesday, “The president is going to meet with his team, and we’ll let you know when we have an announcement on that … There was some conversation about it, but there wasn’t a commitment made on behalf of the United States.”
The article goes on to state the following:
McFaul was outraged over the potential idea, as were many in the diplomatic circles of Washington, D.C. Hillary Clinton personally sounded off on the issue, saying, “Ambassador McFaul is a patriot who has spent his career standing up for America. To see the White House even hesitate to defend a diplomat is deeply troubling.”
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) July 19, 2018
The irony of Hillary Clinton critiquing Trump’s lack of a strong defense of a U.S. ambassador was not lost on Benghazi survivor Kris Paronto. Paronto is a former U.S. Army Ranger and CIA security contractor who helped extract the body of Ambassador Christopher Stevens, who lost his life when Islamic extremists raided his residence in Libya.
In total, four American lives were lost in the attack, including two members of Paronto’s team.
Paronto called Hillary “disgusting” for the comments. “Are you f*****g kidding m,e Hillary Clinton?!!!” Paronto tweeted, “You left Ambassador Stevens and us to die in Benghazi then spewed lie after lie to the family members of my dead teammates and to the world to cover it up and now you have the nerve to talk about defending diplomats?! You are disgusting!”
Are you f’n kidding me @HillaryClinton ?!!! You left Ambassador Stevens and us to die in Benghazi then spewed lie after lie to the family members of my dead teammates and to the world to cover it up and now you have the nerve to talk about defending diplomats?!You are disgusting! https://t.co/ErQl1jOU8a
— Kris Paronto (@KrisParonto) July 19, 2018
Ambassador Chris Stevens could not be reached for comment. https://t.co/GmGITVTg9t
— Mark Hemingway (@Heminator) July 20, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by DAILYCALLER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- VIDEO: Trump admits paying off mortgage in old video clip
- REPORT: Kevin Spacey movie earns jaw-dropping meager amount on opening day
- UPDATE: Colorado girls’ bodies were submerged in crude oil for 4 days
- REPORT: Over 70 former intel officers and leaders denounce Trump’s threat to revoke clearances
- REPORT: Ex-employee ‘whistleblower’ makes disturbing allegations against Tesla
- BREAKING: Trump lawyer cooperating, sharing details for Mueller probe
- REPORT: Insider says FDNY brawl ‘one of the most severe beatings seen on tape’
- REPORT: U.S. special counsel recommends six months in prison for Papadopoulos
- REPORT: Military Judge issues stunning ruling on 9/11 Guantánamo detainees