REPORT: Bernie Sanders pours cold water on blue wave
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) thinks there is reason to doubt the predicted “blue wave” in next month’s midterm elections, saying control of Congress will be decided by a few tight races.
“I know a lot of people talk about this blue wave and all that stuff, but I don’t believe it,” Sanders told “Rising” Hill.TV co-host Krystal Ball during an interview that aired on Monday.
The article goes on to state the following:
Sanders said he believes that the outcome from Nov. 6 will be a “very, very close” situation, and predicts that only a “handful of votes” will determine whether Democrats are able to regain control of the House or Senate.
— The Hill (@thehill) October 22, 2018
Bernie Sanders doubts a “blue wave” is coming in the November midterm elections. https://t.co/KKI0CXJeGY
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) October 22, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- Obama ‘spreading lie’ about school gun violence
- EXCLUSIVE — TEAM DML: New merchandise available now
- REPORT: Michelle Obama on Presidency: ‘If a Black Guy Can Do It, Anybody Can’
- REPORT: Obama’s Pro-Iran Echo Chamber Finds New Ally in Republican Senator
- REPORT: ‘Bachelor’ star pleads guilty to reduced charge in fatal accident
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Judge’s Description of Epstein in 33-Page Opinion is Stunning
- BREAKING: Teen found wandering in Kentucky says he’s the boy who vanished almost 8 years ago
- One NFL team makes up half of the players still protesting, kneeling
- BREAKING: Iran ‘seizes British-flagged oil tanker’