REPORT: Bernie Sanders slams Clinton-linked think tank for ‘bad faith smears’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., is blaming a leading liberal think tank for stymieing Democrats’ efforts to unseat President Trump in 2020 and spreading “bad faith smears” about him and other Democratic presidential hopefuls who have moved the party further to the Left.
Sanders sent a letter Saturday to the Center for American Progress and CAP Action Fund, which was obtained by the New York Times, that accused the organization of playing a “destructive role” in the 2020 presidential campaign.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I and other Democratic candidates are running campaigns based on principles and ideas and not engaged in mudslinging or personal attacks on each other,” Sanders wrote in his letter. “Meanwhile, the Center for American Progress is using its resources to smear Senator [Cory] Booker, Senator [Elizabeth] Warren, and myself, among others. This is hardly the way to build unity, or to win the general election.”
NEW: In a warning shot to the Democratic establishment & its allies, @BernieSanders accuses the CLINTON-linked @AmProg & its sister org @CAPAction of smearing him & other progressive Democratic presidential candidates. "This … needs to stop," he writes. https://t.co/wYUhnWuPxm
— Kenneth P. Vogel (@kenvogel) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: State Dems approve mega-millions in tuition aid for illegal immigrants – after blocking same for Gold Star families
- REPORT: Lori Loughlin’s DAUGHTER under investigation for college sacndal
- VIDEO: Pelosi undermines Trump abroad on US-UK trade deal
- REPORT: Fired DOJ official blasts President Trump in TIME 100 bio on Robert Mueller
- REPORT: Department of Correction officer busted for drunk driving on FDR Drive
- EXCLUSIVE: Filmmaker reveals SOLUTION to immigration crisis that everyone is ignoring (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Federal judge compares Trump to Ku Klux Klan and Jim Crow segregationists
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- REPORT: Fox News personality to become Treasury spokesperson
- REPORT: Trump makes first direct comments about running against Buttigieg (Audio)