REPORT: Bernie Sanders staffers manhandle press at Iowa State Fair [VIDEO]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
DES MOINES, Iowa — A campaign staffer for Bernie Sanders was screamed at by a local photojournalist who was repeatedly shoved following the Vermont senator’s remarks at the Iowa State Fair.
The confrontation erupted after members of the campaign relentlessly pushed the local journalists to make room for Sanders as he made his way to various attractions at the fair on Sunday.
The article goes on to state the following:
The press pool erupted in chaos as Sanders left the campaign event, which was hosted by the Des Moines Register.
“Do not put your hands on me. You keep pushing me,” the female photographer yelled at the staffer.
— Josh Cook (@Josh_Cook_) August 11, 2019
Bernie’s staffers repeatedly pushed members of the press following his speech at the Iowa State Fair this afternoon. One confrontation resulted in a female photographer screaming at a staffer. Wild stuffhttps://t.co/0d9s3j27Mw
— Joe Gabriel Simonson (@SaysSimonson) August 11, 2019
Another big crowd on the @DMRegister Soapbox, this time for @BernieSanders. He starts by thanking Iowa for its role in helping to propel his campaign in 2016 and to advance issues like the $15 minimum wage and universal health care. “The people of Iowa understood” pic.twitter.com/UI6GVSNkI1
— Brianne Pfannenstiel (@brianneDMR) August 11, 2019
power of the Iowa State Fair: Bernie Sanders actually taking open questions from reporters, as has only happened a handful (as in, could be counted on one hand) of times since he launched his campaign in March: pic.twitter.com/kfGRX83QiR
— Edward-Isaac Dovere (@IsaacDovere) August 11, 2019
.@BernieSanders staffers were less than gentle to the press at the Iowa State Fair.
“Do not put your hands on me. You keep pushing me,” a female photographer yelled at the staffer.https://t.co/Bpabc5Xcpf
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) August 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Fox contributor files $15M defamation suit for ‘reckless disregard for the truth’ against media outlet
- VIDEO: Michelle Obama declares she’s ‘waiting to be asked’ for help by Democratic nominee
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- REPORT: Mother of San Bernardino terrorist fighting DOJ over life insurance
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Speculation running wild over mystery about Pelosi’s nose [PHOTOS]
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Rudy Giuliani snaps at Fox News host: ‘I’m embarrassing you’
- REPORT: Terror attack? Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis calls for gun restrictions after Pensacola shooting