REPORT: Biden rips off Avenatti slogan in attempt to slam Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Former Vice President Joe Biden was applauded Tuesday by Democrats in Iowa when he slammed President Trump with his own twist on the president’s famous campaign slogan.
“He says, ‘let’s make America great again,’” Biden said of Trump in Ottumwa. “Let’s make America America again.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Turns out, that’s not the first time voters have heard that line: Michael Avenatti, the anti-Trump lawyer who briefly promoted a possible Democratic presidential run of his own this year before being indicted on multiple charges, repeatedly used that same slogan in public remarks as he pushed back against Trump.
Avenatti on Tuesday tweeted, “Since I won’t be using it, I’m happy @JoeBiden is using ‘Let’s Make America America Again.’ Because it’s a damn good slogan and message.”
Biden caught “borrowing” someone else’s words again…
— Matt Wolking (@MattWolking) June 11, 2019
Michael Avenatti takes a shot at Biden for saying today in Iowa “Let’s Make America America Again.”
Avenatti used the same phrase a number of times during his brief flirt with a 2020 run of his own before facing a string of legal issues. pic.twitter.com/9qcmZWunNX
— Will Steakin (@wsteaks) June 11, 2019
Biden listing all of the things that he hasn’t accomplished in his first HALF CENTURY (yes 50 years) as a DC politician but will somehow magically get done now is pretty much the definition of irony… and the swamp.
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr) June 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House
- REPORT: Company to Cease AR-15 Production for the Civilian Market
- BREAKING: ICE releases over 1,000 migrants onto streets in Texas and New Mexico this week