REPORT: Biden sees donor enthusiasm, strong polls post-controversy
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former Vice President Joe Biden is seeing growing enthusiasm among donors despite the controversy surrounding women who have accused him of inappropriate touching.
Some Biden supporters who spoke to The Hill said the allegations haven’t hurt Biden, who they said is likely to see a swell of support when he enters the race.
“If you know Joe, you can’t take that seriously,” one Democratic bundler said. “I think people see where he is in the polls and they think he can get the job done.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Biden is leading in the polls in several early voting states—including in the key state of California where he bests home-state candidate Sen. Kamala Harris.
The Quinnipiac University poll out on Thursday showed Biden receiving support from 26 percent of Democrats and Democratic-leaning voters in California. Sens. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and Harris received 18 percent and 17 percent respectively in the Golden State.
— The Hill (@thehill) April 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake