REPORT: Biden vows–temporarily–not to criticize Trump on foreign policy. See why
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
KEENE, New Hampshire — 2020 Democratic front-runner Joe Biden kicked off a rally Saturday by vowing not to criticize President Trump on foreign policy while the president is attending the G-7 summit in France.
“It’s omission by intention,” he said speaking outdoors to roughly 200 people at Keene State College. “Don’t criticize them when they are abroad engaging in foreign policy.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Biden described the practice as standard for him when it comes to a sitting president, but told the audience he would have comments on the summit, and on Russia and other topics, when Trump returns to the U.S.
Biden continued to pound Trump on other issues, however, claiming his administration “seems to be falling apart” and predicting it would be acting “more erratically.”
Biden: "It's an omission by intention, because I don't think it's appropriate for me to be criticizing the American president when he's abroad as it relates to foreign policy."
— Mike Memoli (@mikememoli) August 24, 2019
Biden kicks of rally in Keene by saying he won’t be criticizing Trump’s foreign policy today bc the president is at the G7. “It’s an omission by intention” bc he doesn’t think it’s appropriate while an American president is overseas. pic.twitter.com/HOACzy1zYU
— Seema (@LATSeema) August 24, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Father-of-three blows up home on day of daughter’s wedding
- REPORT: Liberal paper passed on thinly sourced Kavanaugh story before NYT published it
- REPORT: Kim Jong Un sends invitation to President Trump
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- Man tries to bribe wheelchair-bound woman after sexually assaulting her
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez makes request on Manafort being sent to Rikers Island