REPORT: Biden’s Lead in Dem Poll Narrows
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Former Vice President Joe Biden (D) could be losing his secure footing as the Democrat primary’s solid frontrunner, an Economist/YouGov Poll released Wednesday revealed.
The survey, conducted July 7 – 9, 2019 among 1500 U.S. adult citizens (1140 registered voters) asked likely Democrat primary voters: “If the Democratic presidential primary or caucus in your state were held today, who would you vote for?”
The article goes on to state the following:
While Biden continued to lead the pack with 22 percent support, Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) landed firmly in second place with 18 percent support. Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) followed in a close third, garnering 15 percent support.
“Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris pass Bernie Sanders in new poll with Joe Biden leading by only 5 points,” Newsweek tweeted.
Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris pass Bernie Sanders in new poll with Joe Biden leading by only 5 points https://t.co/2dRheoHoa3
— Newsweek (@Newsweek) July 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Trump trolls French reporter who asks about the US unemployment rate
- VIDEO: Actress makes shocking suggestion about assassinating Trump
- BREAKING: Key Cabinet Member Tells Trump He Will Resign After Ukraine Controversy
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- REPORT: ICE identifies hundreds of migrants lying about their family status
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?