REPORT: Big money raised in auction of Zsa Zsa Gabor’s personal items
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PageSix.com:
Costumes, memorabilia and other items owned by late actress Zsa Zsa Gabor have sold at auction for more than $900,000.
Heritage Auctions says that a Margaret Keane portrait of the actress was sold for $45,000, making it the top seller at Saturday’s auction. Overall, the auction, held online and at the actress’ former mansion, earned $909,209.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
Among the hundreds of items sold were Gabor’s scripts, costumes, photographs of her with stars ranging including Johnny Carson, Cloris Leachman and Ronald and Nancy Reagan.
The report also noted that a diamond necklace that had Gabor’s catchphrase “dah-ling” on it sold for $20,000.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting PageSix.com.
Trending on DML News
- GONE VIRAL: Mom of killed Navy SEAL hero rips Democrat for Purple Heart for Strzok comment
- Gowdy: Rosenstein should not be impeached, public hearings a joke
- REPORT: James Woods threatened by Stormi Daniels’ lawyer
- REPORT: Gowdy says Mueller probe is not a witch hunt
- REPORT: California Dems stun Sen Feinstein
- POLL: Who is the most dangerous Democrat in 2020?
- VIDEO: SF Mayor: ‘There’s More Feces … Than I’ve Ever Seen’
- REPORT: Russia responds in agreement to Trump’s statement on Twitter
- VIDEO: John Bolton Speaks Out on WH Decision To Cancel His CNN Interview, Russia and more
- VIDEO: Trump raves about ‘beautiful’ Queen, internet complains about ‘awkward moment’