REPORT: Big money raised in auction of Zsa Zsa Gabor’s personal items
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PageSix.com:
Costumes, memorabilia and other items owned by late actress Zsa Zsa Gabor have sold at auction for more than $900,000.
Heritage Auctions says that a Margaret Keane portrait of the actress was sold for $45,000, making it the top seller at Saturday’s auction. Overall, the auction, held online and at the actress’ former mansion, earned $909,209.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
Among the hundreds of items sold were Gabor’s scripts, costumes, photographs of her with stars ranging including Johnny Carson, Cloris Leachman and Ronald and Nancy Reagan.
The report also noted that a diamond necklace that had Gabor’s catchphrase “dah-ling” on it sold for $20,000.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting PageSix.com.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- REPORT: House Intelligence enjoys breakthrough with Justice Department
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- REPORT: Meteorologist fact-checks Ocasio-Cortez after her bizarre claim about tornado
- REPORT: Suspected illegal immigrant accused of impregnating 11-year-old girl [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Trump responds to Theresa May’s resignation announcement
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists