REPORT: Bill Clinton ‘offended’ by accusations about his meeting with Loretta Lynch
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Former President Bill Clinton told the Justice Department’s Office of the Inspector General that he was offended when many in the press accused him of trying to influence the investigation into his wife’s private email server.
Bill Clinton in 2016 met with then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch on the tarmac in Phoenix, Ariz. Both Bill Clinton and Lynch said they didn’t discuss the ongoing investigation into Hillary Clinton.
The article goes on to state the following:
But many Republicans and conservatives said the former president could have been trying to put his thumb on the scale in the investigation of his wife. Bill Clinton told the IG he was mad when those accusations were made.
“I thought, you know, I don’t know whether I’m more offended that they think I’m crooked or that they think I’m stupid,” Bill Clinton said in his interview with the IG.
“I’ve got an idea, I’ll do all these things they accuse me of doing in broad daylight in an airport in Phoenix when the whole world can see it in front of an Air Force One crew and I believe one of her security guards,” Bill Clinton said after being asked if he discussed the investigation into his wife or Lynch taking a job in a Hillary Clinton administration. “It was an interesting proposition, but no we did not.”
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Former ‘Apprentice’ Troy McClain responds to allegations that he played ‘N-word’ tape for Omarosa
- REPORT: CDC warns massive measles outbreak has hit 21 states
- BREAKING: Trump revokes security clearance of former Obama administration CIA director (video)
- REPORT: Philadelphia mom who paid $25k for prom send off is charged with defrauding US government
- REPORT: Jimmy Kimmel recalls stunning incident with Omarosa
- VIDEO: Dem Set to Become First Muslim Woman in Congress Pledges to ‘Absolutely’ Vote Against Aid to Israel
- REPORT: Pregnant mom and her 2 daughters missing, may be endangered
- REPORT: Ex-CIA Director John Brennan fires back after White House revokes his security clearance (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Former Trump employee releases statement on Omarosa
- REPORT: Somali refugee wins Democratic primary in Keith Ellison’s old district