REPORT: Bill Clinton ‘offended’ by accusations about his meeting with Loretta Lynch
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Former President Bill Clinton told the Justice Department’s Office of the Inspector General that he was offended when many in the press accused him of trying to influence the investigation into his wife’s private email server.
Bill Clinton in 2016 met with then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch on the tarmac in Phoenix, Ariz. Both Bill Clinton and Lynch said they didn’t discuss the ongoing investigation into Hillary Clinton.
The article goes on to state the following:
But many Republicans and conservatives said the former president could have been trying to put his thumb on the scale in the investigation of his wife. Bill Clinton told the IG he was mad when those accusations were made.
“I thought, you know, I don’t know whether I’m more offended that they think I’m crooked or that they think I’m stupid,” Bill Clinton said in his interview with the IG.
“I’ve got an idea, I’ll do all these things they accuse me of doing in broad daylight in an airport in Phoenix when the whole world can see it in front of an Air Force One crew and I believe one of her security guards,” Bill Clinton said after being asked if he discussed the investigation into his wife or Lynch taking a job in a Hillary Clinton administration. “It was an interesting proposition, but no we did not.”
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Shooting outside football stadium; multiple people reportedly shot
- REPORT: “It was one of the most horrific accidents I have ever seen”: Suspected DUI head-on collision kills 6 in Utah
- REPORT: Democrats hold 9-point lead over Republicans in battle for House: poll
- REPORT: Trump’s approval rating jumps higher than Obama’s ahead of midterms
- BREAKING: Guatelmala president reported nearly 100 ISIS terrorists caught
- Trump Tweets: Caravan and Dems. DML responds.
- REPORT: Ted Cruz asked if Trump is a friend or foe; his answer is complicated
- The latest photos from Mexico caravan as number hits 10k
- REPORT: Special counsel examines conflicting accounts as scrutiny of Roger Stone and WikiLeaks deepens
- Trump Tweets: Releases statement on unstoppable caravan