REPORT: Bill Clinton ‘offended’ by accusations about his meeting with Loretta Lynch
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Former President Bill Clinton told the Justice Department’s Office of the Inspector General that he was offended when many in the press accused him of trying to influence the investigation into his wife’s private email server.
Bill Clinton in 2016 met with then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch on the tarmac in Phoenix, Ariz. Both Bill Clinton and Lynch said they didn’t discuss the ongoing investigation into Hillary Clinton.
The article goes on to state the following:
But many Republicans and conservatives said the former president could have been trying to put his thumb on the scale in the investigation of his wife. Bill Clinton told the IG he was mad when those accusations were made.
“I thought, you know, I don’t know whether I’m more offended that they think I’m crooked or that they think I’m stupid,” Bill Clinton said in his interview with the IG.
“I’ve got an idea, I’ll do all these things they accuse me of doing in broad daylight in an airport in Phoenix when the whole world can see it in front of an Air Force One crew and I believe one of her security guards,” Bill Clinton said after being asked if he discussed the investigation into his wife or Lynch taking a job in a Hillary Clinton administration. “It was an interesting proposition, but no we did not.”
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- Hillary raises over $150k in just a few hours for illegals, DML responds
- POLL: Should kids be separated from illegal alien parents at border?
- BREAKING: Peter Strzok escorted out of FBI building amid investigation
- DML TV: Hillary says Trump spreading downright lies about border, DML responds
- UPDATE: Ex-CIA engineer charged in connection to huge breach known as Vault 7
- REPORT: Florida mom arrested after leaving 3-year-old in car for 12 hours
- REPORT: Trump plan to claw back billions in spending facing uncertain future
- REPORT: Kansas Judge Rules on Law Requiring Voters to Show Proof of Citizenship
- REPORT: ICE demands apology from New Yorker over tattoo claim
- BREAKING: L.A. sheriff’s detectives seize over 500 firearms from felon’s home (photos)