REPORT: Bill Clinton pushes back on reports about flights with child sex offender Epstein
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Former President Bill Clinton tried to push back on reporting about trips he took with Jeffery Epstein where Secret Service were not listed on flight manifests, but failed to address why records show he took six separate trips on the “Lolita Express.”
Clinton’s press secretary Angel Ureña said Monday that Clinton had traveled four times in total with the alleged child sex trafficker, and “Supporters of the Foundation, and his Secret Service detail, traveled on every leg of every trip.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Ureña only responded to a Washington Examiner inquiry about the trips after publication. Ureña did not reply to repeated questions about the discrepancy between the number of trips Clinton, 72, said he took with Epstein and the flight logs. He stated that the Secret Service would say that”President Clinton has never declined protection.”
The Washington Examiner sent “detailed questions” about why Clinton was not accompanied by Secret Service on two 2002 trips — one in Asia and one in Africa — as indicated by Epstein flight records. The Examiner says both Ureña and the Secret Service claim to have been present during the two 2002 trips.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Justice Dept unseals 11-count indictment linked to Russian bribery, Uranium One
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- BREAKING: Key Cabinet Member Tells Trump He Will Resign After Ukraine Controversy
- REPORT: Jim Acosta fires off tweets aimed at Trump’s presidential address
- CLAIM: Secret Document Reveals China Covertly Offering Missiles and Aid to N. Korea
- REPORT: ICE identifies hundreds of migrants lying about their family status
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?