REPORT: Bill Gates explains why he met with Epstein
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Bill Gates in an interview published Tuesday defended his association with registered sex offender Jeffrey Epstein, describing his relationship with the disgraced financier as business-oriented.
Gates told The Wall Street Journal that he met with Epstein solely for his connections to other businessmen, adding that he did not attend the rumored parties at which Epstein was accused of preying on young girls.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I met him. I didn’t have any business relationship or friendship with him. I didn’t go to New Mexico or Florida or Palm Beach or any of that,” Gates told the Journal. “There were people around him who were saying, ‘hey, if you want to raise money for global health and get more philanthropy, he knows a lot of rich people.’ ”
“Every meeting where I was with him were meetings with men. I was never at any parties or anything like that. He never donated any money to anything that I know about,” Gates continued.
Um, so here’s a question.
— Anand Giridharadas (@AnandWrites) September 7, 2019
Most perplexing thing in this sordid story of corruption and coverup is that Bill Gates was making his donations thru Epstein – not because Gates is saintly but because: what did he need Epstein for to give $$ to MIT – why couldn’t he just give on his own?
— Philip Gourevitch (@PGourevitch) September 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: Students Who Tried To Kick Out White People ‘Thought They Were Gonna Be Hailed As Heroes’
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- TRUMP: Responds to Barr’s request to stop tweeting about DOJ … in a tweet
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- REPORT: Iran MP Offers Reward for Killing Trump, U.S. Ambassador Responds
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- VIDEO: Horrific Dallas street-racing crash kills innocent driver
- REPORT: McCabe laments: ‘I don’t think I will ever be free of this president’
- VIDEO: Furious female protesters storm Mexico City following young woman’s grisly murder