REPORT: Billy Bush posts statement reflecting on release of Trump ‘Access Hollywood’ tape two years later
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Billy Bush is reflecting on the backlash two years after surfacing of the controversial “Access Hollywood” tape, in which then-reality star Donald Trump brags about groping and kissing women without their consent.
Bush took to Instagram on Sunday to look back on the two years since the video surfaced just one month before the 2016 presidential election.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Two years ago today, my life went from order to chaos in a dramatic instant,” Bush wrote. “I accounted for my small part, while the President and my employer walked away and still haven’t accounted for their actions. These past couple years have been character building to say the least – anxiety attacks, fits of rage, feelings of betrayal and abandonment – and I have concluded that I am NOT extraordinary. Terrible things can happen at any moment to ANYONE.”
The former “Today” show co-host said the positive outcome of the scandal was that he developed more “empathy, humility and resilience” and learned how to “laugh even in the darkest hour.”
View this post on Instagram
Two years ago today, my life went from order to chaos in a dramatic instant. I accounted for my small part, while the President and my employer walked away and still haven’t accounted for their actions. These past couple years have been character building to say the least – anxiety attacks, fits of rage, feelings of betrayal and abandonment – and I have concluded that I am NOT extraordinary. Terrible things can happen at any moment to ANYONE. On the positive side, I feel grateful to know adversity as intimately as I do, and to have developed more empathy, humility and resilience. And to know you can laugh even in the darkest hour is a blessing. Especially at yourself. I am grateful to God and my family for true love and support, and to all of you for your kindness. I have an idea. Let’s stop tolerating this escalating war on flaws and the obliteration of people for things we all do. It’s fueled by an activist media and (anti) social media and it’s barbaric. We are humans and thus fallible. Let’s take better care of each other. Photo: Oct 7, 2016 at Today Show before chaos struck. @hodakotb and producers dressed me in man spanx. I remember us all hysterically laughing. I still wear them. Shhh
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Disturbing details emerge on Fox meteorologist who had eye surgery, then took her own life
- VIDEO: Trump makes unannounced visit to Arlington National Cemetery during laying of wreaths
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama lashes out at Republicans over ruling against his ‘Obamacare’ program’, urges more people to enroll
- REPORT: John McCain’s family turns on Martha McSally
- REPORT: Documents reveal urgent actions taken by Obama State Department on ‘Russiagate’ just prior to Trump inauguration
- BREAKING: FBI Releases Key Steele Dossier Document
- VIDEO: Walmart employee goes rogue, uses intercom to announce he’s quitting: ‘Nobody should work here – ever!’
- Trump Tweet: Outrage over new discovery on texts between Strzok and Page
- REPORT: As ICE releases migrant families by the hundreds, churches and businesses step up to help
- VIDEO: Father of Guatemalan girl who died in US custody speaks out