REPORT: Bloomberg circumvents Trump, gives millions to fund deal that the president pulled out from
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CBSNEWS.COM:
Former New York City Mayor and philanthropist Michael Bloomberg says he has a responsibility to help the environment as the Trump administration has backed down from its role in the Paris Climate Agreement. He said on “Face the Nation” he will write a check for $4.5 million this year to fund that mission.
“America made a commitment and as an American if the government’s not going to do it we all have responsibility. I’m able to do it. So, yes, I’m going to send them a check for the monies that America had promised to the organization as though they got it from the federal government,” said Bloomberg.
The article goes on to state the following:
“It’s dangerous to keep doing what we’re doing,” he said.” If everybody would do the right thing, yes, it would be better. But if some people or some countries do the right thing we all benefit from that.”
To weigh in on this information provided by CBSNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CBSNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: New Mexico compound mysteriously destroyed by authorities
- REPORT: Backlash erupts over top exec of famous hot dog brand hosting Trump fundraiser
- BREAKING: Omarosa releases secret tape of Lara Trump offering her campaign job after firing (Video)
- UPDATE: Bodies believed to be pregnant Colorado mom, kids found on oil property (video)
- REPORT: Federal judge orders Trump to reinstate Obama-era rule
- REPORT: Family of 7 dies on end-of-summer trip
- REPORT: NYT gives estimate of tapes Omarosa believed to have in stash
- REPORT: Review of emails from DOJ’s Bruce Ohr reveals new details on dossier scandal
- BREAKING: Court deals another blow to Trump delay of an Obama regulation
- REPORT: Student stabs classmate multiple times on first day of school (VIDEO)