REPORT: Bloomberg re-registers as Democrat
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg (D) re-registered as a Democrat on Wednesday.
Bloomberg, who has previously said he would consider a run for president in 2020 after the midterm elections, posted an image on Instagram of him filling out a New York state voter registration form.
The article goes on to state the following:
“At key points in U.S. history, one of the two parties has served as a bulwark against those who threaten our Constitution,” Bloomberg said. “Two years ago at the Democratic Convention, I warned of those threats.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr’s fate on ‘The Conners’ revealed in season premiere
- VIDEO: Roseanne fires back at show after character killed off
- VIDEO: Chief Justice Roberts Breaks Silence On Kavanaugh Fight
- BREAKING: U.S. Treasury senior official arrested, charged with leaking info on ex-Trump advisers
- REPORT: Why dozens of black senior citizens were ordered off a bus taking them to vote (Photos, Video)
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband pounces on Trump tweet with response
- BREAKING: Honduran migrant caravan swells to 4,000 as U.S. border crossings spike
- REPORT: FBI probing Manhattan district attorney’s office
- VIDEO: Democrat senator McCaskill responds to undercover video with fierce allegation, as Part 2 released
- REPORT: Honduras begs migrant caravan to turn back