REPORT: Bombshell report contradicts Kamala Harris’s claim denying knowledge of misconduct allegations against aide
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
A misconduct claim against a longtime aide of Sen. Kamala Harris (D., Calif.) was brought to the attention of Harris’ office months earlier than previously believed, the Sacramento Bee reported Friday.
A claim naming Larry Wallace arrived at the California Department of Justice in October 2016, three months before Harris left the attorney general’s office in early 2017. Harris has denied having any knowledge of the claim or alleged harassment.
The article goes on to state the following:
The Bee previously reported that in December 2016 an employee filed suit against Wallace, accusing him of harassment and retaliation. The suit itself was made just as Harris left her post as attorney general to serve as California’s junior senator. Wallace served as her director of the California Justice Department’s law enforcement division.
Harris, who has known Wallace for 14 years, then hired him in March 2017 as a senior adviser in her Sacramento field office. Wallace settled with Harris’ replacement at attorney general for $400,000 two months later, in May 2017.
CLICK HERE to read more of this report from the Washington Free Beacon.
No one is buying Kamala Harris’s claim she didn’t know her top aide of 14 yrs was accused of sexual harassment, resulting in a $400K settlement.
Now there’s new evidence that Harris’s office was notified.
Either she’s lying or grossly incompetent.https://t.co/oYfPWDxEv3
— Ronna McDaniel (@GOPChairwoman) December 14, 2018
Misconduct claim involving #KamalaHarris aide came to agency months before she left office.
She sat up there lecturing #US & Justice #Kavanaugh, yet was covering up sexual abuse within her own office. .@KamalaHarris, you’re a POS liar & person. https://t.co/7UNKjzdReJ pic.twitter.com/O3eEHRM5ss
— Shaughn (@Shaughn_A) December 15, 2018
Misconduct claim involving Kamala Harris aide came to agency months before she left office https://t.co/BCHcCjgBDJ
— Alexei Koseff (@CapitolAlert) December 14, 2018
Misconduct Claim Against Kamala Harris Aide Brought to Office’s Attention Months Before She Left for Washington https://t.co/EQCV7THV9j
— Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) December 14, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FreeBeacon
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Omar Holding Secret Fundraisers with Islamic Groups Tied to Terror
- VIDEO: Fox News correspondent: Trump ‘glared at me like I’ve never seen him glare at me before’
- REPORT: Parkland shooting survivor takes her own life
- EXCLUSIVE: Schumer and Pelosi release joint statement about Mueller report (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Beto O’Rourke questioned by Afghanistan vet as aides drag him away
- EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Grassley releases statement, with warning, about the end of Mueller’s investigation
- VIDEO: Rep. Eric Swalwell: Trump will still have “indictments waiting for him” when he leaves office
- POLL: Was the Mueller investigation a ‘witch hunt’?
- EXCLUSIVE: Effort to push back on the rising socialist agenda is catching fire
- VIDEO: Middle Eastern Women’s Group Blasts Fox News Over Dumping Judge Jeanine