REPORT: Book about young women who worked in Obama White House getting TV adaptation
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A drama series based on a book about women who worked for the Obama administration is reportedly in the works at ABC.
The in-development show is based on “Yes She Can: 10 Stories of Hope & Change From Young Female Staffers of the Obama White House.” Variety was first to report news of the potential TV series.
The article goes on to state the following:
The book, released earlier this year, includes stories compiled by Molly Dillon from “ten inspiring young staffers who joined [Obama’s] administration in their 20s with the hope of making a difference,” according to its publisher.
— The Hill (@thehill) November 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NFL releases statement on Kaepernick after workout stunt
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Chief Justice announces Ginsburg is ill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: ‘Crying like a little child’: Don Trump Jr. rips whistleblower over Clinton loss
- REPORT: Another traveling family attacked by cartel in northern Mexico, one dead
- VIDEO: Democrat against impeachment calls out party for ‘fracturing the nation’ with investigation
- VIDEO: Fox host hits MSNBC for impeachment coverage with George Conway
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- VIDEO: Former police officer fires back at Joy Behar for suggesting politicians keep gun confiscation a ‘secret’
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts