REPORT: Book about young women who worked in Obama White House getting TV adaptation
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A drama series based on a book about women who worked for the Obama administration is reportedly in the works at ABC.
The in-development show is based on “Yes She Can: 10 Stories of Hope & Change From Young Female Staffers of the Obama White House.” Variety was first to report news of the potential TV series.
The article goes on to state the following:
The book, released earlier this year, includes stories compiled by Molly Dillon from “ten inspiring young staffers who joined [Obama’s] administration in their 20s with the hope of making a difference,” according to its publisher.
— The Hill (@thehill) November 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Pelosi unveils new $3 trillion coronavirus relief plan [READ IT HERE]
- VIDEO: ‘The Five’ Panel Explodes After Donna Brazile Says THIS About the First Amendment
- REPORT: Judge orders State Department to produce Ukraine documents
- VIDEO: Police release redacted bodycam footage following death of George Floyd
- REPORT: These Obama officials are on GOP senators’ list for subpoenas amid Obama-era probe