REPORT: Book claims Mike Pence’s wife Karen is the real VP
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Mike Pence may have the title, but insiders in Washington and Indiana where he served as governor, believe that Karen Pence rules the roost and is the ‘real VP.’
Pence became Donald Trump’s pick for Vice President by playing hard to get when the future president shouted at him: ‘I need killers! Do you want this thing or not?’
The article goes on to state the following:
In his upcoming biography Piety & Power: Mike Pence and the Taking of the White House, LoBianco writes this was classic Pence: looking like a nice guy on the outside but inside being a ruthless and ambitious political operator.
According to LoBianco, Pence’s wife Karen, 62, is the real vice president, but she advises him over the phone so no one is the wiser.
LoBianco says Karen is “obsessed with money,” allegedly demanding $1.5 million for renovating the Vice Presidential home and double-billing the inauguration committee for her dress.
— Annette G. H. 💎 (@AnnetteGH86) September 9, 2019
Heartily encourage you to click through to the @IndyMonthly piece: https://t.co/QpB7lNZ9rf and also please consider buying the book! Land Sept. 24 – can pre-order at your favorite retailer — https://t.co/YM2U5VNvlf
— Tom LoBianco (@tomlobianco) September 6, 2019
Kirkus calls “Piety & Power: Mike Pence and the Taking of the White House” an “evenhanded debut book” and notes the “convincing detail” which shows Karen’s hand in Pence’s decision making
— Tom LoBianco (@tomlobianco) July 29, 2019
— The Point (@TPNN_ThePoint) September 8, 2019
We don’t have any money! Who’s going to pay for my inaugural gown??” LoBianco quotes Karen Pence as saying. https://t.co/Bflwy01Loa
— Kim Amadril (@amadril) September 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: Students Who Tried To Kick Out White People ‘Thought They Were Gonna Be Hailed As Heroes’
- REPORT: Iran MP Offers Reward for Killing Trump, U.S. Ambassador Responds
- TRUMP: Responds to Barr’s request to stop tweeting about DOJ … in a tweet
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- REPORT: China makes allegation against U.S. over coronavirus outbreak
- EXCLUSIVE: WATCH: Patrons less than enthused when Elizabeth Warren visits restaurant
- VIDEO: Gutfeld rips media after Avenatti verdict
- VIDEO: Furious female protesters storm Mexico City following young woman’s grisly murder