REPORT: Border Patrol catches 300-plus illegal immigrants in Arizona, nearly half children
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
The Border Patrol caught 325 people — including 32 unaccompanied youngsters — who illegally crossed a vehicular barrier into Arizona on Saturday. The Daily Mail said they were found after they lit a campfire to cope with the freezing temperatures.
The article goes on to state the following:
The group included another 150 kids who were with families. They’re all from countries Central America.
Two of the children were taken to a local hospital. A 5-year-old was treated for chicken pox and a 12-year-old for a skin infection.
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190