REPORT: Border Patrol catches 300-plus illegal immigrants in Arizona, nearly half children
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
The Border Patrol caught 325 people — including 32 unaccompanied youngsters — who illegally crossed a vehicular barrier into Arizona on Saturday. The Daily Mail said they were found after they lit a campfire to cope with the freezing temperatures.
The article goes on to state the following:
The group included another 150 kids who were with families. They’re all from countries Central America.
Two of the children were taken to a local hospital. A 5-year-old was treated for chicken pox and a 12-year-old for a skin infection.
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: How Minneapolis’ Somali community became the terrorist recruitment capital of the US
- REPORT: ICE arrests millionaire fugitives from Ecuador who donated to tens of thousands to Obama
- REPORT: Republicans respond to Trump’s national emergency declaration
- POLL: Are you losing confidence in President Trump
- VIDEO: Acosta Refers to Children of Angel Moms as ‘Allegedly Killed by Undocumented Immigrants’
- REPORT: Pelosi fundraising off Trump emergency declaration
- TRUMP TWEET: Pokes at Dems – and one Republican – in new SOTU video montage (WATCH)
- REPORT: Feds seize MASSIVE cocaine shipments, hidden in floorboards of ships
- VIDEO: Senator Suggests a Dem President Can Seize Guns With a National Emergency
- VIDEO: Pence met with silence after mentioning Trump in Munich speech