REPORT: Border Patrol nabs more than 130 illegals in just over 24 hours
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
U.S. Border Patrol agents scooped up 131 illegal immigrants, including 22 unaccompanied minors, in just a little over a day in the Rio Grande Valley, officials said Tuesday.
The arrests stem from two separate incidents in a span of just over 24 hours.
The article goes on to state the following:
Weslaco agents first arrested 66 illegals from El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras on Monday. The group comprised 20 families and 11 unaccompanied minors.
Then on Tuesday, Weslaco agents arrested an additional 65 illegal immigrants from Guatemala and El Salvador. That group was made up of 25 families and 11 unaccompanied children.
The U.S. Customs and Border Protection released the following information:
Rio Grande Valley Border Patrol Encounters over 130 Illegal Alien Family Units and Unaccompanied Children
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- Border Protection seized enough fentanyl to kill entire population of the United States
- RESEARCH: Number of Muslims in the US; how many are radical; impact on welfare
- REPORT: Mark Meadows views NEW ‘Strzok coverup’ material at DOJ
- POLL: Should Tucker Carlson be fired from Fox News?
- Princess Diana’s death was no accident, say couple who witnessed crash
- Cost of open borders exposed in Muslim refugee oath (video)
- Heat wave dubbed the ‘death ridge’ will scorch the southeastern US
- REPORT: Buttigieg backs far-left idea of erasing Thomas Jefferson’s name: ‘It’s the right thing to do’
- REPORT: Trump vows to ‘end’ Iran amid ‘threats’
- POLL: Should Adam Schiff be removed from office for lying to the American public?