REPORT: Border Patrol rescues family of 5, including baby, in dangerous illegal entry attempt
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by APNEWS.COM:
EAGLE PASS, Texas (AP) — The U.S. Border Patrol says its agents rescued five Honduran migrants — including a 1-year-old and a 3-year-old — trying to illegally cross the river separating Mexico from Texas.
The rescue occurred at about 8 a.m. Friday in the Rio Grande, between Eagle Pass, Texas, and Piedras Negras, Mexico. A caravan of about 1,600 migrants is waiting in Piedras Negras to try to seek asylum in the U.S.
The article goes on to state the following:
Agency spokesman Rick Pauza says the group of five has no known link to the caravan.
— CBP South Texas (@CBPSouthTexas) February 8, 2019
U.S. Border Patrol rescues five Honduran migrants trying to enter Texas from Mexico as they struggle to cross the Rio Grande. https://t.co/5H0VggPwvo
— AP Central U.S. (@APCentralRegion) February 8, 2019
— FOX West Texas (@FOXWestTexas) February 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit APNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting APNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: How Minneapolis’ Somali community became the terrorist recruitment capital of the US
- REPORT: ICE arrests millionaire fugitives from Ecuador who donated to tens of thousands to Obama
- REPORT: Republicans respond to Trump’s national emergency declaration
- POLL: Are you losing confidence in President Trump
- VIDEO: Acosta Refers to Children of Angel Moms as ‘Allegedly Killed by Undocumented Immigrants’
- REPORT: Pelosi fundraising off Trump emergency declaration
- VIDEO: Mormon son ‘murdered his parents and their cleaner at their home’
- VIDEO: Senator Suggests a Dem President Can Seize Guns With a National Emergency
- VIDEO: Pence met with silence after mentioning Trump in Munich speech
- EXCLUSIVE: Here’s a simple way to take a stand against creeping socialism in America