REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh lands exciting new job opportunity
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh has been tapped by George Mason University to serve as a distinguished visiting professor.
Kavanaugh will co-teach a two-credit course for the Antonin Scalia Law School this summer called “Creation of the Constitution” with his former law clerk and professor Jennifer Mascott, a representative for the university said. The course will be taught in Runnymede, England, and run from July 22 to Aug 2.
The article goes on to state the following:
The Supreme Court’s term ends in June, and the justices will return for the start of its next term in October.
Many justices teach at universities during the summer break. Justice Anthony Kennedy, who retired last year, often traveled to Austria to teach for the McGeorge School of Law and in 2017, Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg taught students from the South Texas College of Law Houston’s study abroad program in Malta.
Along with Kavanaugh, Justice Neil Gorsuch will teach two courses for the Antonin Scalia Law School in Italy this summer with his former clerk and professor Jamil Jaffer.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march