REPORT: Brothel owner wins GOP primary in Nevada
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The owner of some of the country’s few remaining legal brothels is a step away from claiming a seat in Nevada’s state legislature after he won a Republican primary in a rural district outside Las Vegas on Tuesday.
Dennis Hof, the owner of the Moonlite Bunny Ranch and a handful of other legal brothels and the star of the HBO series “Cathouse,” took 43 percent of the vote on Tuesday. He beat out Assemblyman James Oscarson (R), who claimed 36 percent of the vote, and a third candidate who took 21 percent.
The article goes on to state the following:
Hof mounted his second bid for public office after state officials proposed banning brothels from operating in two of the seven counties in which they are still legal.
He ran against Oscarson in 2016 as a Libertarian candidate. Oscarson won that race with more than 60 percent of the vote.
This time, Hof cast himself as the “Trump of Pahrump,” his hometown.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
It’s not official yet, but…!!! pic.twitter.com/gqCbHEYzjS
— Dennis Hof (@ElectHof) June 13, 2018
Game Day: Here’s Where the Rubber Meets the Road! Despite all the odds and forces against us, we STILL have a chance to pull off one of the most remarkable political upsets in Nevada history tonight… https://t.co/3VevE1n9XK pic.twitter.com/dwLrwvnhlm
— Dennis Hof (@ElectHof) June 12, 2018
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- Hillary raises over $150k in just a few hours for illegals, DML responds
- POLL: Should kids be separated from illegal alien parents at border?
- BREAKING: Peter Strzok escorted out of FBI building amid investigation
- DML TV: Hillary says Trump spreading downright lies about border, DML responds
- UPDATE: Ex-CIA engineer charged in connection to huge breach known as Vault 7
- REPORT: Florida mom arrested after leaving 3-year-old in car for 12 hours
- REPORT: Trump plan to claw back billions in spending facing uncertain future
- REPORT: Kansas Judge Rules on Law Requiring Voters to Show Proof of Citizenship
- REPORT: ICE demands apology from New Yorker over tattoo claim
- BREAKING: L.A. sheriff’s detectives seize over 500 firearms from felon’s home (photos)