REPORT: Brother raising 6 siblings after parent’s sudden death
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
A 23-year-old man in Texas is left to raise his six siblings after his parents were killed in a car crash.
Ethan Owen, who is the oldest child of seven, said he is learning to be a parent to six following the April 23 wreck near Sulphur Springs, news station WFAA reported.
The family was returning home to Plano, which is 24 miles north of Dallas, from a camping trip when their car was sideswiped by a pickup truck. The collision sent the SUV off the road into a creek where it became partially submerged, according to news station WCVB.
The article goes on to state the following:
Ethan was the only sibling who wasn’t in the vehicle.
Two were rushed to the hospital in critical condition, while the four others were treated for bruises and other minor injuries.
His parents were also rushed to the hospital, where they later died.
A GoFundMe page has been set up to help the family with expenses.
To weigh in on this information provided by NYPost.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Burger King mocks President Trump over misspelled tweet
- BREAKING: Democratic National Committee deals major blow to Women’s March
- VIDEO: Brute arrested for punching 11-year-old girl in the face
- VIDEO: ‘I Don’t Need The Title’: Trump’s AG nominee slaps down Dem senator’s push for him to recuse himself
- BREAKING: Latest funding bill to reopen the government FAILS in House, fewer Republicans support it
- OpEd: Could Nancy Pelosi be the next president of the United States?
- REPORT: Bus carrying people from Mexico to Chicago stops in small Okla. town amid ‘health concerns’
- REPORT: Sarah Sanders Birthday Tweet Delivers Backhanded Blow To NBC
- REPORT: Sen. Rubio’s office issues statement on photo of Rep. Tlaib with pro-Hezbollah activist
- CNN analyst calls out conservative radio host for being white privileged, but…