REPORT: Brothers, aged 1 and 3, drown after falling into family pool
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Two young brothers, aged 1 and 3, drowned on Wednesday evening in a swimming pool in Pennsylvania’s Fayette County, police said.
Hunter George Smith, 3, and Hayden Lewis Smith, 1, were pulled out of the pool in the backyard of their family’s home on Whiteman Avenue in Uniontown at around 7:20 p.m.
The article goes on to state the following:
Police and rescuers were called to the home and tried to resuscitate the toddlers on scene and en route to Uniontown Hospital, but they were pronounced dead there.
The boys’ aunt, Debbie Smith, 46, who has custody of the children, told KDKA that the boys were in the care of two teenage relatives when the incident happened, while she was at work.
Their 16-year-old aunt, Abbie Smith, had returned from high school band camp and given the boys a bath to prepare them for bed.
The grandmother said the children got outside the house, walked around the above-ground pool, up the steps and then fell in, WTAE reported.
CLICK HERE to read more of this report by the Daily Mail.
Two brothers, aged 1 and 3, drown after falling into the family pool while their aunt was supposed to be watching them https://t.co/aNf4mnHjiL
— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) July 20, 2019
Uniontown families and neighbors on Thursday mourned the loss of two young brothers who drowned in a swimming pool a night earlier.https://t.co/Lrt9T1ZmPc
— TribLIVE.com (@TribLIVE) July 18, 2019
BREAKING: According to Uniontown Police, two brothers have died after drowning in a swimming pool. https://t.co/g0nwdj1Iww
— KDKA (@KDKA) July 18, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Ivanka ripped by liberal TV host for protecting her father (video)
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano Makes Shocking Statements While Confessing Back-to-Back Abortions
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- BREAKING: Former WH spokesman Sean Spicer makes HUGE announcement on Good Morning America [VIDEO]
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez hits back at Jamie Dimon after Green New Deal criticism
- VIDEO: Jesse Watters: Trump conducting the media like an orchestra