REPORT: Burger King mocks President Trump over misspelled tweet
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The fast food restaurant chain Burger King took aim at President Trump on Tuesday over his mention of “hamberders” in a recent tweet.
“Due to a large order placed yesterday, we’re all out of hamberders,” the chain said in a tweet from its verified account on Tuesday morning. “Just serving hamburgers today.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The jab arrives on the heels of tweet shared by Trump hours before in which he boasted about the number of “hamberders [sic]” he served the Clemson University’s championship football team during their visit to the White House on Monday.
“Great being with the National Champion Clemson Tigers last night at the White House. Because of the Shutdown I served them massive amounts of Fast Food (I paid), over 1000 hamberders etc,” Trump said in the since-deleted tweet.
due to a large order placed yesterday, we’re all out of hamberders.
just serving hamburgers today.
— Burger King (@BurgerKing) January 15, 2019
President Trump later deleted the tweet with the misspelled word, and re-tweeted it correctly.
Great being with the National Champion Clemson Tigers last night at the White House. Because of the Shutdown I served them massive amounts of Fast Food (I paid), over 1000 hamburgers etc. Within one hour, it was all gone. Great guys and big eaters!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 15, 2019
Other Twitter users joined in to mock the misspelling:
Thanks for the heads up! pic.twitter.com/CuxRuC8yBP
— Jim Hall (@jhall) January 15, 2019
— Ken Plume (@KenPlume) January 15, 2019
.Give your Social Media person a raise.
— Corey Ryan (@CoreyMRyan) January 15, 2019
I love so much that you posted this.
Going to get a whopper this week just to thank you.
— David Stachon (@davidstachon) January 15, 2019
You need to change your handle to Berder King. It has to happen.
— lc 🍕 🍕 🍕 (@scullyseviltwin) January 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: GOP Sen. will back resolution to block Trump’s emergency declaration
- REPORT: Tlaib rages against event in Detroit as ‘racist bulls—‘
- OpEd: The family secret Bruce Ohr told Rod Rosenstein about Russia case
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez goes on tear defending role in Amazon’s New York exit, Twitter users blast her
- VIDEO: Survey reveals Michelle Obama’s placement in 2020 race, if she runs
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters fires up crowd, declares Trump supporters are not patriots, receives fierce backlash
- REPORT: ‘Never Trump’ leader says final blow to movement may be far-left move by Democrats
- BREAKING: Pompeo issues statement on Alabama woman who joined ISIS, denies her claim
- REPORT: Miranda Lambert’s NYPD hubby is taken off patrol
- REPORT: Conservative group blasts Ocasio-Cortez over Amazon with Times Square billboard (PHOTO)