REPORT: Bush calls on Trump, Democrats to ‘put politics aside’ and end the shutdown (picture)
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Former President George W. Bush on Friday called on President Trump and congressional leaders to “put politics aside” and end the partial government shutdown, which is about to enter its fifth week.
“Laura W. Bush and I are grateful to our Secret Service personnel and the thousands of Federal employees who are working hard for our country without a paycheck,” Bush said in a social media post showing him delivering pizza to federal workers. “And we thank our fellow citizens who are supporting them.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“It’s time for leaders on both sides to put politics aside, come together, and end this shutdown,” he added.
View this post on Instagram
@LauraWBush and I are grateful to our Secret Service personnel and the thousands of Federal employees who are working hard for our country without a paycheck. And we thank our fellow citizens who are supporting them. It’s time for leaders on both sides to put politics aside, come together, and end this shutdown.
Bush calls on Trump, Democrats to “put politics aside” and end the shutdown https://t.co/YQh4ejq0Pi
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) January 18, 2019
Former President George W. Bush delivers pizza to federal workers affected by government shutdown:
“It’s time for leaders on both sides to put politics aside, come together, and end this shutdown.” pic.twitter.com/hSkjh2shjT
— NBC News (@NBCNews) January 18, 2019
— Craig Wall ABC 7 (@craigrwall) January 18, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: GOP Sen. will back resolution to block Trump’s emergency declaration
- REPORT: Tlaib rages against event in Detroit as ‘racist bulls—‘
- OpEd: The family secret Bruce Ohr told Rod Rosenstein about Russia case
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez goes on tear defending role in Amazon’s New York exit, Twitter users blast her
- VIDEO: Survey reveals Michelle Obama’s placement in 2020 race, if she runs
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters fires up crowd, declares Trump supporters are not patriots, receives fierce backlash
- REPORT: ‘Never Trump’ leader says final blow to movement may be far-left move by Democrats
- BREAKING: Pompeo issues statement on Alabama woman who joined ISIS, denies her claim
- REPORT: Miranda Lambert’s NYPD hubby is taken off patrol
- REPORT: Conservative group blasts Ocasio-Cortez over Amazon with Times Square billboard (PHOTO)