REPORT: Busy Philipps claims James Franco assaulted her
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Busy Philipps writes in her new book, “This Will Only Hurt a Little,” that James Franco was a “f–king bully” on the set of “Freaks and Geeks,” detailing a time that he allegedly pushed her to the ground.
In the scene, Philipps, who played Franco’s on-again-off-again girlfriend Kim Kelly on the show, was told to hit his chest while yelling “Dammit Daniel, do SOMETHING.” She did the scene and instead of delivering his next line, Philipps said he “grabbed both my arms and screamed in my face, ‘DON’T EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN!”
The article goes on to state the following:
She claims Franco then threw her to the ground and she had the wind knocked out of her. She said that she had tears in her eyes, but insisted to everyone on set at the time that she was fine.
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Beto resorts to speaking Spanish in debate answer, though doesn’t give an actual answer
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- REPORT: Tulsi Gabbard’s hairstyle draws more attention than her answers
- VIDEO: Young Man Confronts Vehicle Full Of Russian Soldiers During Road Rage Incident
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- OpEd: Sen. Marco Rubio: Dems’ court-packing plan is all wrong
- VIDEO: AG Bill Barr surprises DOJ event attendees with stunning bagpipes performance