REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXLA.COM:
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) – California wants to give more benefits to people living in the country illegally as lawmakers in the state Senate advanced a $214 billion spending proposal Wednesday that would expand health coverage and tax credits for immigrants.
The proposal would let low-income immigrants living in the country illegally get government-funded health coverage if they are 65 and older or between the ages of 19 and 25.
The article goes on to state the following:
The Senate’s budget writing-panel also agreed to let some people who don’t have Social Security numbers qualify for the state’s earned income tax credit — a program for the poor that boosts people’s tax refunds. The credit would apply to people who have an individual tax identification number, which includes immigrants in the country legally and illegally.
CLICK THE LINK BELOW to read more!
You can’t believe it until you see it but all I can say is WOW https://t.co/VZWD9lK5wt
— Steve Rath (@ilovecabo) May 23, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXLA.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: ‘Please pray for CNN’: Cable news network roasted for report condemning ‘thoughts and prayers’
- A new feature for DML News alerts and notifications
- VIDEO: Trump: It’s ‘looking like’ Iran was responsible for Saudi oil attacks
- REPORT: Italian soldier stabbed in throat by man shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’
- REPORT: California Catholic leaders urge Newsom to veto bill on abortions at colleges
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton rages against ‘voter suppression’ in keynote speech