REPORT: California Considers Free Health Care for Illegal Alien Seniors
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
The California state legislature is considering a bill that would expand Medi-Cal, the state’s Medicare program, to illegal aliens over the age of 65 with low incomes.
Earlier this year, California Gov. Gavin Newsom signed a bill expanding Medi-Cal to illegal aliens 25 years old and younger with low enough incomes to qualify for the program. That fulfilled a pledge he made in his first act as governor to offer coverage to illegal aliens over 18 years old.
The article goes on to state the following:
As Calmatters notes, Newsom balked at proposals earlier this year to expand Medi-Cal to elderly illegal aliens because of concerns about the cost, and because the proposal would pre-empt the governor’s budget proposals.
Despite the state of California having $250 billion in unfunded liabilities for state pension funds alone, Democrats now want to do this: https://t.co/uWi6NkpYMx
— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) September 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: House Republican rips witness over gun control law claim
- VIDEO: Joe Biden tells a WHOPPER on gun violence… and no one called him on it
- REPORT: Prison officials reveal ‘fear’ of Weinstein incarceration: ‘He may try to …”
- BREAKING: Trump administration declares emergency due to coronavirus, Chinese furious
- REPORT: Medicaid and food stamps line vanishes as new immigration rules start
- REPORT: CNN report SHOCKS with description of baby who survives an abortion
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- VIDEO: Truck driver performs dangerous U-turn into oncoming traffic on highway, gets arrested
- BREAKING: ‘Surgery is imminent’: Fox Nation host reveals she’s getting treatment for brain tumor