REPORT: California Gov calls Trump’s border crisis ‘manufactured,’ removes troops
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by LA Times:
The centerpiece of last week’s State of the Union was the lengthy defense by President Trump of his approach on border security as justified by an “urgent national crisis.”
On Tuesday, in his State of the State speech in Sacramento, Gov. Gavin Newsom will do nothing short of calling the president a liar.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The border ‘emergency’ is a manufactured crisis,” Newsom will say, according to prepared remarks released by his office. “And California will not be part of this political theater.”
And to prove his point, Newsom has decided to cancel the state’s National Guard deployment made to provide border assistance. It’s an action that could further burnish the new Democratic governor’s credentials as a key challenger to the Republican president.
Essential Politics: Gov. Newsom calls Trump’s border crisis ‘manufactured,’ removes California troops https://t.co/Kk2XvlQTmc
— L.A. Times Politics (@latimespolitics) February 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit LA Times. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Mexico helicopter crash kills more than a dozen day after earthquake (pictures)
- DML TV
- BREAKING: President Trump is removing US Secret Service director
- VIDEO: State of the Union attendees sing ‘Happy Birthday’ to survivor of Holocaust, 2018 synagogue shooting
- REPORT: Pelosi announces next move on Mueller report: ‘Congress will not be silent’
- BREAKING: US intelligence accuses China of using student spies to steal secrets
- REPORT: Activist Actress: “I do not have equal rights… because I have a vagina”
- SHARE VIDEO: DML warns President Trump of another hidden cost of illegal immigration
- VIDEO: Colbert hits Trump after Mueller report over ‘I’m f***d’ statement
- Dan Bongino blasts out explosive Twitter Storm on FISA Abuse memo