REPORT: Cambridge Analytica files for bankruptcy after Facebook scandal
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Cambridge Analytica late Thursday filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy after months of being at the center of the Facebook data breach scandal.
The bankruptcy petition was submitted to the U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of New York and was signed by Rebekah and Jennifer Mercer, the two daughters of billionaire Robert Mercer.
The Mercers, the main financial investors of Cambridge Analytica, were major backers of President Trump’s campaign.
The article goes on to state the following:
Cambridge Analytica LLC listed its assets in the range of $100,001 to $500,000 and liabilities in the range of $1 million to $10 million, Reuters reported.
Allegations emerged that the political consultancy and research firm improperly obtained and used 87 million Facebook users’ personal information.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: House Dems to offer additional funding for ‘border security’ to reopen government
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine tears Nancy Pelosi to shreds in blistering monologue, concludes with shocking image
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- BREAKING: Inside the Mueller team’s decision to dispute BuzzFeed’s explosive story on Trump and Cohen
- REPORT: Four boys ages 12 to 14 are charged with kidnapping and raping a girl
- BREAKING: Details leaked on Trump’s planned announcement, expected compromise on shutdown
- EXCLUSIVE: Ann Coulter lambasts President Trump’s compromise proposal with Twitter rampage
- BREAKING: President Trump makes announcement on proposal to end shutdown (VIDEO)
- POLL: Do you approve of President Trump’s ‘immigration compromise’ proposal?
- BREAKING: Skating champion dies by suicide day after being suspended