REPORT: Campaign to draft Democratic challenger to McConnell starts raising funds
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A campaign to draft former fighter pilot Amy McGrath (D) to run against Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R) in Kentucky’s Senate race has kicked off a fundraising campaign, the group said on Tuesday.
Draft Amy McGrath and Ditch Mitch, two campaigns from the anti-McConnell Ditch Fund, started the campaign Monday to draft a candidate considered one of the strongest among Kentucky Democrats.
The article goes on to state the following:
The group said it had received donations from all 50 states in its first 24 hours, though it did not disclose the amount raised.
“There is incredible grassroots energy for Amy McGrath to run against Mitch McConnell,” said Ryan Aquilina, the Executive Director of the Ditch Fund and its Ditch Mitch project in an email.
— Steve Villano (@Stevevillano11) March 12, 2019
Regular people running for office. This is America!
— Amy McGrath (@AmyMcGrathKY) March 12, 2019
— Janet Shan (@hinterlandg) March 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds to conclusions on Mueller report with only three words, DML responds
- REPORT: Dr Dre says his daughter got into USC on her own despite $70m donation
- EXCLUSIVE: Eric Trump speaks out on Mueller report, sends message to CNN’s Acosta
- REPORT: Dem 2020 candidate says: Trump ‘Should Never Have Been Able to Come Within Cheating Distance of the Oval Office’
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano urges Hollywood to boycott Georgia over ‘heartbeat’ abortion bill
- Bette Midler goes into meltdown on Twitter, DML makes dig
- REPORT: Sen. Graham sends ominous tweet to Comey
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh lands exciting new job opportunity
- REPORT: Ivanka Trump quotes Abraham Lincoln in response to Mueller report findings
- BREAKING: Second Parkland shooting survivor commits suicide