REPORT: Caravan Migrant Delivers Baby in California

BY TEAM DML / DECEMBER 5, 2018 /

Below is a report that DML News gives a 4 OUT OF 4 STARS trustworthiness rating. We base this rating on the following criteria:

• Provides named sources
  • Reported by more than one notable outlet
  • Does not insert opinion or leading words
  • Includes supporting video, direct statements, or photos

Click here to read more about our rating system.

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:

A migrant who traveled with a caravan of 7,000 to 10,000 Central Americans to Tijuana delivered a baby in California after illegally crossing the border. The child will be awarded birthright citizenship.

A woman named “Maryuri” in an NBC report reveals she delivered her baby in San Diego.

The article goes on to state the following:

“He was born here in San Diego,” the woman told the media.

NBC writes: Maryuri was more than seven months pregnant when she left Honduras on Oct. 17 with her husband, Miguel, and their 3-year-old son. The family trekked across the countries of Guatemala and Mexico, traveling north by foot and by bus until they reached Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico.

The baby will now receive welfare benefits, and the mother will be able to work in the US. The mother will also be afforded health benefits.

To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.

DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM

1. Diane Southern December 5th, 2018 at 7:31 pm

Baby can stay but the rest need to go back home. Give them the choice of taking their meal ticket with them or send it to foster care/adoption.

• Joanne December 5th, 2018 at 8:32 pm

That’s an idea.

• Linda Enz December 6th, 2018 at 1:34 pm

Like your idea she obviously got here illegally so she should be deported. She wont work with a baby and 3 year old so she will be on welfare and live a good life while our seniors are struggling to make ends meet every month. Its not right in any book. Take care of legal Americans first.

2. Cab December 5th, 2018 at 7:31 pm

This is such bull sh**!!! When is something going to be done, i am about ready to protest and start keeping my tax money, I refuse to keep paying for these free loaders!!

3. Shari December 5th, 2018 at 7:35 pm

Sooo how did she cross the border if we’re not letting them in… So sick of this crap when we have our own citizens doing without… It’s not right.. and it’s got to stop.. The politicians are screwing us over and over again and again.. NAME me one country in this world that grants citizenship to an illegal…😡😡😡

4. Melanie Cronn December 5th, 2018 at 7:44 pm

Let the baby stay , but the rest have to go, Now!! Why do we have to foot the bill for this b.s.!!! Total crap!! 😬🤯😡🤬

5. Debbie December 5th, 2018 at 7:45 pm

As I sit here almost in tears searching the healthcare.gov website for an affordable insurance for my husband and I . He works 40 hrs or more per week and I was cut to 28 hrs. per week three yrs. ago so the company I work for didn’t have to pay my Insurance anymore, and this is a Union I belong to need I say! The cheapest insurance I can find that will cover my husbands meds. For his (Neuropathy and Erythromalagia) which is very painful and he has to have these in order to keep working and functioning. The cheapest is $1649.00 per month with a $13000.00 deductible not including the co pays for Drs. Visits and prescriptions!!!😡😡😡 this is absurd and should be illegal to treat us this way!!!!!!!!!!! I beyond pissed right now

• JD December 6th, 2018 at 4:01 pm

Don’t know where you live, but if you have a Costco near you, try getting a job there. Part time, 25 hours, great benefits. I’m thinking of doing that soon because my benefits just went up because there was a change in employers. It was going from paying a little over $400 a month for cheap crap insurance to $1600 a month for the same crap insurance.

• renee December 7th, 2018 at 12:11 am

IAM with you same thing husband lost insurance when i retired, he was on with me. i’d like to reach through the TV and strangle pelosi and schummer when they start saying about the no. of people that will lose their insurance if trump gets rid of obamacare. the only people that can afford it is the ones that get it for nothing. obama and the rest of his thugs should never been allowed to stick their nose in healthcare, anytime govt. takes control of something americans pay the price.

6. CathiM December 5th, 2018 at 8:01 pm

Send their WHOLE family back!! Enough of this BS!!! They are stealing from the American taxpayers! Who the heck let her into California? Why wasn’t she deported before she delivered?

7. Barbara December 5th, 2018 at 8:23 pm

This is why they come here. Has nothing to do with needing asylum!

8. Anita December 5th, 2018 at 8:35 pm

How the hell did that happen!!!! Start shooting the parasites before they cross. Damn I claiming her govt Bennie’s on my taxes this is freaking insane!!!!!

9. Douglas Schmitt December 5th, 2018 at 8:36 pm

It’s all about free stuff and you can thank assholes like California governor brownstain. But don’t forget the rest of the libtards in all levels of our government, this includes a lot of republicans

10. Jenn December 5th, 2018 at 9:49 pm

I would be willing to bet 99% of these people DO NOT need asylum! They’re coming here for this exact reason. For the taxpayers of the United States to foot the bill. Really who could blame them? We’re so freakin stupid we keep letting them in. And next week they’ll be texting 4 or 5 hundred of their closest realivites to come to… bring your kin man they’re setting up up in style! Do I sound sarcastic? I hope so because it is that simple and that stupid. We keep voting the people in that are doing this to us. It shouldn’t be long until we’ll be having to go somewhere to seek asylum! Think about that one for a minute…😡

11. Deanna December 5th, 2018 at 10:40 pm

The next time I go to the hospital I’m gonna tell them I am not an American citizen and I have no papers. See if I get free healthcare. I doubt it, I’m not the right color.
    This is BS. I want to know how she got into California. We all need to do one giant protest and refused to pay another dime in taxes until they get this straightened out. They’re not gonna put all of us in jail. They don’t put the illegals in jail.

• Brenda Lowery December 6th, 2018 at 12:48 am

I agree with you totally. Americans first.

12. B December 5th, 2018 at 10:48 pm

Stop giving hardworking American taxpayers money away to these ILLEGALS!

13. Dee Whigham December 5th, 2018 at 11:36 pm

So tired of the bs! Seen where lots of Russians are doing the same In a section of Miami. The dr’s print up the phamplets in Russian and it tells them about a good neighborhood that is mostly Russian with short term leases.Also where they can lease everything for a child! Cribs,strollers, carseasts and etc!

14. nick December 5th, 2018 at 11:45 pm

what bullshit. no more ripping us off. no we won’t pay your way. drop dread.

15. Bekky December 6th, 2018 at 11:08 am

Another one we will have to pay for!
    😡😡😡

16. Crazyinarizona December 6th, 2018 at 11:09 am

Oh Goody! Another lifetime welfare parasite.
    MR. PRESIDENT:
    PLEASE REPEAL THE 14TH AMENDMENT!!
    Even though there is no reason for anyone to have to divine or ‘channel’ the purposes of our Founders. They wrote legible, concise, letters that lay out very plainly their intentions, feelings, purposes and explanations of why they felt so strongly about the Amendments in our Constitution, including Fourteenth. The Civil Rights Act of 1866 grants citizenship to any person born in the United States IF THEY ARE NOT SUBJECT TO A FOREIGN POWER…. which illegals Are. You don’t go on a vacation to another country and expect to become a citizen there just because of your presence, do you? This Amendment has been perverted to suit the agendas of globalist and their lackeys: activist Federal judges.

17. Richard December 6th, 2018 at 2:02 pm

The 14th Amendment does NOT grant citizenship to anyone and everyone born on U.S. soil. As long as they are citizens of the country they come from, they are NOT under the jurisdiction of the U.S., they are under the jurisdiction of their home country.
    Read the 14th Amendment, I have! It is readily available.