REPORT: Caravan Migrant Delivers Baby in California
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
A migrant who traveled with a caravan of 7,000 to 10,000 Central Americans to Tijuana delivered a baby in California after illegally crossing the border. The child will be awarded birthright citizenship.
A woman named “Maryuri” in an NBC report reveals she delivered her baby in San Diego.
The article goes on to state the following:
“He was born here in San Diego,” the woman told the media.
NBC writes: Maryuri was more than seven months pregnant when she left Honduras on Oct. 17 with her husband, Miguel, and their 3-year-old son. The family trekked across the countries of Guatemala and Mexico, traveling north by foot and by bus until they reached Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico.
The baby will now receive welfare benefits, and the mother will be able to work in the US. The mother will also be afforded health benefits.
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Omar Holding Secret Fundraisers with Islamic Groups Tied to Terror
- VIDEO: Fox News correspondent: Trump ‘glared at me like I’ve never seen him glare at me before’
- EXCLUSIVE: Schumer and Pelosi release joint statement about Mueller report (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Beto O’Rourke questioned by Afghanistan vet as aides drag him away
- EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Grassley releases statement, with warning, about the end of Mueller’s investigation
- VIDEO: Rep. Eric Swalwell: Trump will still have “indictments waiting for him” when he leaves office
- POLL: Was the Mueller investigation a ‘witch hunt’?
- EXCLUSIVE: Effort to push back on the rising socialist agenda is catching fire
- POLL: Should Adam Schiff be removed from office for lying to the American public?
- VIDEO: Conservative TV host accosted at Trump Hotel over son’s suicide: OPINION: Washington Secrets