REPORT: CBP officer shoots driver who refused to stop at the US-Mexico
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by APNEWS.COM:
NOGALES, Ariz. (AP) — A Customs and Border Protection officer shot and wounded a driver who was trying to enter Mexico at a crossing in Arizona, the agency said Friday.
The mayor of Nogales, Arizona, told a newspaper Thursday night that the man was killed, but CBP spokeswoman Teresa Small told The Associated Press Friday the man had not died.
The article goes on to state the following:
Nogales Mayor Arturo Garino told the Arizona Daily Star that the shooting occurred after the driver refused to stop and tried to run over the CBP officer.
— ABC15 Arizona (@abc15) February 8, 2019
The shooting came after the driver tried to run over the #BorderPatrol officer, prompting the officer to fire as the driver tried to speed away, entering #Mexico. #BorderSecurity https://t.co/gQcabdMWQN
— The Epoch Times (@EpochTimes) February 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit APNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: North Carolina father of 6 has neck broken by ‘intense’ wave, killing him in ‘freak accident’
- VIDEO: Teen now permanently blinded as mystery illness progresses after going on cruise
- REPORT: Smollett Tries To Get Special Prosecutor Dropped, Makes New Claim
- REPORT: California couple arrested after strangling newborn baby in hospital, police say
- REPORT: Democrats to face off against a reluctant Mueller
- TEAM DML subscription service. Buy Now.
- REPORT: Trump says he has signed proclamation curbing asylum
- REPORT: CNN guest says GOP is responsible for Trump’s ‘racist’ and ‘un-American ideas’
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘9/11-style commission’ to investigate Trump family separation policy