REPORT: CBP officer shoots driver who refused to stop at the US-Mexico
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by APNEWS.COM:
NOGALES, Ariz. (AP) — A Customs and Border Protection officer shot and wounded a driver who was trying to enter Mexico at a crossing in Arizona, the agency said Friday.
The mayor of Nogales, Arizona, told a newspaper Thursday night that the man was killed, but CBP spokeswoman Teresa Small told The Associated Press Friday the man had not died.
The article goes on to state the following:
Nogales Mayor Arturo Garino told the Arizona Daily Star that the shooting occurred after the driver refused to stop and tried to run over the CBP officer.
— ABC15 Arizona (@abc15) February 8, 2019
The shooting came after the driver tried to run over the #BorderPatrol officer, prompting the officer to fire as the driver tried to speed away, entering #Mexico. #BorderSecurity https://t.co/gQcabdMWQN
— The Epoch Times (@EpochTimes) February 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit APNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting APNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190